Half-eaten Gingerbread man

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Jathimas, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Jathimas New Member

I've seen someone link a house item half-eaten gingerbread man, but they and no one else would say where it's from. I did all the frostfell fanatic quests and didn't see it as a reward. Wiki and EQ2traders don't mention it either. Anyone know where to get it?
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

For a short time, there was a "cookie jar" in the store, with a chance for one thing, either house plushies or a player illusion. It was pulled after a very short time, due to the illusions being lore and no-trade. This causing some people to get nothing from the jar if they already had the illusion. I hope they bring it back, but with the illusions being heirloom and not lore.
  3. Dexella Associate Producer

4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

They are not plushies but pets. Be warned though, even though there is a chance at 16, yes that is right 16 different items from those cookie jars they made two of the "angry" gingerbread man pets and all of the four illusions rare. Some people were getting one illusion after buying 30 of the jars. Some of us bought way more than 30 jars with no luck at an illusion or one of the "angry" pets. So plan on spending uber amounts of station cash getting the actual item you are looking for. And also, the "happy" pets are sold separately so if you want the "bitten" or "angry" gingerbread men or the illusions don't bother buying the "happy" ones sold separately - you will get plenty from the jar trying for what you really want.

Can you say happy frostfell? Very disappointed in the decission to have a random item generator that has 16 possible items at a time of year when most people cannot afford to be adding station cash to buy all these cool marketplace items that you can only get during a holiday event. Really hard for some of us wanting to have all of the possibilities to place in our houses, leads to spending too much money. Is it too much to ask to be able to over spend getting the number of items I want to own instead of buying a lotto ticket and ending up disappointed and angry?
    Absyntheea likes this.
  5. Jathimas New Member

Thanks everyone