Halas and the Crusade for Bare Knees

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Seidhkona, Jul 5, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

Covic just announced at Fan faire that kilts are on the way. I believe he showed screenshots too.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Woot!
    It looks great, too!
    And the panelists were rockin' the kilt, too!
  3. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

ttobey wrote:
    WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! I hope someone took a pic and posts it!
  4. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Feldon was video taping all the panels, and taking pictures, and live blogging...that man can multi-task...I am sure he will have pics and video posted soon(tm) after he gets back home.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Just you watch, they'll be Poodle Skirts, not kilts, and ONLY male ratonga can wear them. Not even ratonga illusions would allow you to wear them either, because the item would know that you're actually a barbarian using an illusion.
  6. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Nope they won't be Poodle Skirts and yes Barbs can wear them...however you DO have to cut off your legs, then remove the Thighs from them, then magically reattach what remains of your legs, to get them to work.

I am being serious though that is how they got them to work without clipping, they removed your charactors Thighs.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

That's messed up.
  8. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Your the one that wanted Kilts. ;)

The reason is that they only have 2 "bones" on your charactor that can be used to animate the Kilt, front/Back, and left/right. So your thighs always would clip though the Kilt cause it couldn't be moved enough. However, by removing what you wouldn't see anyway(under the kilt) they where able to solve that clipping issue.
  9. ARCHIVED-Mynce Guest

I just discovered the set on AB! ♥
    [IMG]
    Tonga in kilts... far cuter than I could have imagined!
  10. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

So is the set on SC or is there an actual vendor or is it player made?
  11. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

Grats on Kilts! Now we just need nunchucks for the completion of artistic perfection!
  12. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Kikiriki@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Forget the kilts---I'm loving the ARMS.
  13. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Crabbok@Unrest_old wrote:
    /agree
  14. ARCHIVED-Loranthala Guest

My wife says the kilts are CRAZY adorable, she bought one for her baby monk, and waiting for other colors (blue, green, yellow, purple, black/white etc!) to outfit her other toons. She does have one tiny complaint. All her toons are halflings, and on halflings, there is a weird pucker, and gathering below the pucker, in the back, which gives it an odd appearance of possibly being stuck in the butt crack =/
    [IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-illaria Guest

Crabbok@Unrest_old wrote:
    I will be rooting for your nunchucks crabbok
  16. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

I don't mind the idea of a Shadow below the kilt but could you make it Concave rather then convex?
  17. ARCHIVED-Neskonlith Guest

Just in case it gets overlooked, we could use some:
    Nights of the Dead Bagpipes
    Tinkerfest Accordions

:)
  18. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Well, Strep's a bit of a rebel, so I had to add my batty stamp to the outfit. So here's how kilts look on the Freeblood Batty Queen!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

WOOOO HOOOO! Got my two Halasian girls in their brand new kilts!
    [IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Simonx@Unrest wrote:
    Kilts have pleats!