Hail Kael Drakkel

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Feara, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Feara Well-Known Member

I need some suggestions if you would be so kind. Please leave the sour responses behind.

I need a change. I’ve rolled a new class for myself and I’m really exited about the challenge.
    I solo/molo so no worries on the population. My Mercs have been begging me to go.

Now my gut instinct is to harvest first until I can make a depot to hold my resources.
    I’ve been guilded since the being of time so it’s a weird feeling starting all over again with no harvesting stash.

Outside of the Test Server this is my first time off my server so any tips would be appreciated.

Kindest Regards
    Robynous, Siren and Buggabug like this.
  2. Buggabug Active Member

I used a couple of barding unlocks to get started with a stash, when you use them it offers the option to pick which tier you'd like.There's also the option of joining a guild. I know Still Here has someone on every day ;)
    Feara likes this.
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Thank you Buggabug for the suggestions, I really appreciate them.

Still Here was on this morning when I rolled my Fury. Thats a pretty cool name. A Guild is a good option.

I haven't stopped by to see if there is a vendor but it looks like my Days of Summer carried over. If so, that's cool.
    I'll be checking it tonight. I love the Mara home to craft in.

I think I've fleshed out a plan. Unfortunately, that means something has to die.
    I'm off to Stonebrunt to hunt that Blueprint.

Cheers
    Buggabug likes this.
  4. Buggabug Active Member

While I will always actively encourage the slaughter of all things creepy in Norrath, there was (last I checked) a Book Worm on this server.
    Robynous and Feara like this.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

Really, years ago when the Blueprint Personal Depots rolled out, I remember them being a drop. I'm going off my memory which is never a good thing. /chuckles
    I will check this, thanks for the heads up.
  6. Robynous Well-Known Member

A book worm?
  7. Elinea Well-Known Member

I just got the drop for personal depots, though I don't remember which zone. I had just finished my harvester cloak and had started Epic Repercussions.
    Robynous likes this.
  8. Robynous Well-Known Member

I'm doing the same, just got my pony a minute before the servers went down this morning!