H3 zones still severely lacking...

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Vlkodlak, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

As we progress through this years content, it is not a secret that the H3's are the highest level heroics that we can achieve currently. And as each level of Heroic has its own entrance requirements, one would expect the gear rewards from the zone to be an upgrade to what you got in the tier previous. This is not the first time this has been brought up, but the time and gear required to get do the H3's, the loot should be worthwhile. The ridiculousness of hiding of sought after recipe books in these zones just to get players to run these zones is pitiful. All loot in these zones needs a flat +10 resolve increase across the board.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

So you think the H3 heroics should reward gear equivalent to raids that aren't even available yet?

H3's drop up to 345R 445R* gear, currently. Making it already the easiest way to gear up for T3 and largely T4 raid.

If the gear is bumped by a flat +10R, there would literally be a majority of raid gear that is never useful because people will take 6-man groups and gear out. I mean, at least they have to work for it, I guess.

Maybe wait until the changes that are already on test for H3s to hit before complaining they aren't enough?
  3. Obano Well-Known Member

The loot in the H3s is fine. The problem is the rarity of the "good" drops.H3 is currently a mega grind where players have to run the zones over and over and over again to get anything decent. There is good stuff in the loot tables. It just never drops because it is stupidly rare. The end bosses should guarantee 445r drops with overcap being much more common.I have been running these H3 zones for two months now and have only seen a couple of drops with overcap on it.
    Taled and Dude like this.
  4. Prayos Well-Known Member

I'd personally be upset if I finished a current H3 and only got 345 gear... :D
    Dude and Taled like this.
  5. Taled Well-Known Member

Woops. :p
    Dude likes this.
  6. Zhevally Well-Known Member

If the 445 stuff actually dropped a reasonable amount the zones would be good for loot. Currently they don't. With the change to the loot system in h3's specifically with the patch we should see 6x the 445 drops. I'm not sure if that will be enough or not to make em worth running, but holding out hope.
  7. Bentenn Well-Known Member

They could've just made each name drop 440 loot and the rare 445 be rare. Too many (raiders) are trying to use this as huge stepping stone to reach that t4 resolve, especially now. 445 in every slot puts you magically at 5 above the t4 raid resolve. They already will need farmed for the weapon upgrades as is, so I'm sure we will hear about that soon enough lol. They will be required in one way or another. Everyone wanted to be able to help others "catch up" or be able to get gear, so this is their said solution. A few of us have also said.. we can see this becoming another PTW feature soon. This is the test and if it works, I would expect to see it go into heroics next year with the option to buy keys from DBC lol... time will tell i suppose.. time will tell..
  8. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello,

i agree 100% to the Resolve and Stat issue on gear in RoR and unlikely DB is reproducing tis fail every Expa the never get the point yet, that we need the Resolve form the Previous tier to do the next and i mean not 50 or 30 or 20 or what ever under the next tier i mean the FULL resolve so Solo should gurant gear to get the Full resolve and stats to GO H1 > H1 to H2 etc.
    Its the same S°°°T like in VoV before to progress through Den 2 > Den 2 Challange in a acceptable time you need to be geard with T4 Raid gear no Joke we did last Expa.
    No Casual ever get these Stats in his/ her live so why a Heroic has such a high and for a non raider never reach able stat value and its not only Resovle thats not corret its POT // CB // HP // Ability Double Cast to be able to to do.

They Keep messing up this since RoS in nearly ever Expa before the systhem from tier to tier with the Stats for the Next tier were running like 97% you never got 100% but you got it realy close to the requierments, the expas after we had a differnce like a uinverse between H1 > H2 > H3// Challange.

The mechanic which worked for decades before > Signature > Solo > H1 > H2 > XXX > Raid worked 100% and DB messed it up totaly now!!!!

An other majoir point is the Gear Design its own > who the F°°°K need Block or Flurry on Mage Gear evan Flurry and all other Melee Stats like DPS // Accurracy // Multi ect are totaly worthless becuase AOE Attac isnt working which leads us to the next big game affecting issue that all melee based classes do much less DPS than they could do if AOE only would work corrct.
    With the Scout DD nerve in VoV DB broke all other classes which use melee too > Channeler // Myhstic // Inqui // Warden // Bards // Warriors // Brawlers and they grow up the DPS Value hole between the rest

And to end this Doing H3 for only get the Basic Flawless buff is not a reason for Raiders to run them and every Alt or Casual player will never get the Flawless buff this expa is a SHAME !!!! why we are forced to do HIGHEND stuff on a Alt to get the Basic Buff > the 10000000000% better mechanic has been do it on H1 H2 like last Expa and on top make it Account flag but guarant the updates for it only to the Raiders // Raid Toon so all players have had thier benefit.
  9. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Where is the math that supports this?
  10. Zhevally Well-Known Member

At the point in time I posted that the info we had on individualized loot implied everyone would get loot, so 6x the loot pulls = 6x the loot. In reality because of how they did it, its only 2x the loot, because we are only pulling 2x the loot
  11. Ziefren Active Member

The market place has an answer for all of this =)
    Dude likes this.