GULU Week 7 begins soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 9, 2020.

1. CSP84 Active Member

This ! It’s good to have a break after befriending with every Bush in the Blinding Zone.
    parissa likes this.
  2. dreamweaver Community Relations

Ethereals ends on launch
  3. dreamweaver Community Relations

We definitely didn't do a everything drops week last year so not sure.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

people may be conflating with the bonuses that ran for many weeks when corona hit the fan earlier this year
    Breanna likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Community Relations

Yeah that's possible.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. parissa Well-Known Member

Maybe I was just dreaming lol... Must be thinking of something else... Or living in a parallel universe :)
    Breanna likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Community Relations

All of those options sound incredibly exciting. When you figure it out let me know!
    parissa, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  8. AvenElonis Active Member

I keep thinking of an invasion of Antonica and Commonlands by devils/demons, etc - leads to going to where they come from.
    parissa and dreamweaver like this.
  9. Edaine New Member

Why am I getting Merc reductions now?
  10. Corran Member

same
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  11. dreamweaver Community Relations

Merc reductions are the new bonus for this week and I screwed up when looking at the calendar and didn't notice. The bonuses run Thursday - Wednesday so it ended on time.
    WhysperWynde and Breanna like this.
  12. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

***frantically making FrostFell present collections with all 19 Skyfire Characters*** now that I have in-home FrostFell Crafting Stations on my Crafting Trader's Blessing Ship @ our Vintaro's Crafting Isle of Refuge.
    Got the
    Eufearia Merry Keg & Stove ~ Shutterfly
    Argosunited Cheery Loom ~ Shutterfly
    Juraiya Festive Workbench ~ Shutterfly

Named after the 3 people @ Official EQ2 Forums who helped me to get the FrostFell Crafting Stations to put on my Crafter Trader's Blessing Ship @ our Vintaro's Crafting Isle of Refuge ~ Shutterfly

And I agree with Audrel that this is a good thing and you never know ALL that will come with the next expansion but let's be thankful for all the fun that we do get from DarkPaw/EQ2!
    Breanna likes this.