Guk TS Mission - Video Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Niami DenMother, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We are having issues with eq2.eqtraders.com right now (I'm hoping it is just a DNS snafu, but don't have details yet.)

Since this means folks can't get to the walkthrough for the new Guk TS instance, here's a direct link to the YouTube walkthrough:
    Cragfire, Rebelde, Xianthia and 2 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

You are the bestest, hugs :)
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  3. Lasai Well-Known Member

I just want to take a moment to thank Denmom for the immeasurable contributions she has made to this game before I exit this subforum.

I've tradeskilled since 2005 and this "stuff" is something I am no longer interested in at all. Keep up the good work, and I'll be checking Traders corner for content that resembles crafting. Thanks for everything.
    Rhodris likes this.
  4. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thank you :)
  5. Anyai Member

You are awesome, Denmom!
  6. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Thank you.

On the side note. Is EQ2 Traders down? Gives me some error on the page.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It was down for many hours. It is back now, with some stray error messages, so folks can view the pages. It will be a couple days before the error messages are totally gone (and I can edit stuff on the site again). The hubbyogre is slowly undoing the damage done by our hosting provider, but his real job comes first.
    Dude likes this.
  8. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Thank you Denmum !!
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Den Mum. I watched the entire video and then was able to try this and complete it. Tremendous cog fog so I couldn't remember all of the video, but I remembered enough that I was able to piece together the whole instance and only died once and that was my own fault as I didn't tab target a set of shrubs.
  10. kerry Member

Thanks
  11. Rebelde Active Member

Thank you
  12. Yado Active Member

Nice Video
    Niami DenMother and Breanna like this.
  13. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Your walkthrough was extremely helpful but you always have been the go-to person on any information regarding tradeskilling. We relied on you in Everquest and also EQ2. I do not think the players can ever thank you enough for all your countless years you have given to benefit the players.

Thank you Niami, you are indeed our DenMother.
    Niami DenMother and Breanna like this.