Guk server: Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Fetish, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Fetish Well-Known Member

Two players looking for a casual but busy guild; or raiding guild that needs bench fodder for group runs and stuff.

I am a returning player; have 90's on Antonia Bayle, but am leveling afresh on Guk as I am coming back with a friend who is new to the game. So we aren't looking for a hardcore guild by any means...but one that is active and groups together (at least in the higher levels). It shouldn't take us long to level up as I'm pretty familiar with the game, at least the way it used to be when cap was 90. I'm leveling a Healer (Warden or Inquis) and she is leveling a Mage (Necro or Wizzy).

Any suggestions of a guild for us on Guk?
  2. Ravendread New Member

Hey ! I am in "Guillotine" on Guk. We have approx 15 members currently and are starting to expand and would like to grow to about 25-35 members. We are all for the most part casual players that do raid from time to time, love to group together, and always willing to help any fellow guild members level up or make it through that really tough dungeon!

We use Skype and or Ventrillo frequently, we are mature adult players and always have a great time. We would like to keep with the adult theme (over 18). If you have any interest in joining a great Guild shot me a message, send a tell or mail me. Ravendread is my main and I will respond ASAP.