Guk Guide Gatherings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Norika, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Aurawynd Guide

I sincerely hope everyone enjoyed Frostfell! Best wishes to you all for a wonderful year ahead~hugs~
  2. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    Frostfell was a real Blast but then Frostfell is always a great time and as always it seemed to go by way to quickly, I miss it already!! But guess what.......... Erollisi Day is coming up Quick Guess who's getting ready ????
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Oh hope there is plenty of fun stuff to do I can't hardly wait Are yous Guides Gonna have a party???? Huh are ya???
    Aurawynd likes this.
  3. Aurawynd Guide

Wow Friggawitch awesome pics! I am eagerly awaiting for Erollisi Day as well! And as for the party.... well you'll have to ask our party planner (whispers) Norika!!!!
  4. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    OH NORIKA!!
    Hey Mistress of Ceremonies,are ya gonna have a stellar, awesome, never to forget Erollisi Party??? Huh?? Pretty please with Jum Jum on top.Oh I just can't wait to hear the news about it.<wrings hands in anticipation> :)
  5. Guide Norika Guide

What? Erollisi Day? Huh? What in the world are you all looking at me for? *whistles innocently*

Well, as it so happens, I have a few ideas up my sleeve. As always, I will go through the proper channels to get permission to bring you the activities.

*hides the paper behind her back that she has scribbled on and grins widely!*
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  6. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Oh Boy! That sounds marvelous Yous the bestest !! Cranes neck to get a glimpse of the paper. Geez what a time for me Gnomish x-ray glasses to go haywire.<hugs>
    Aurawynd likes this.
  7. Aurawynd Guide

**UPCOMMING EVENT *** It has come to my attention a young man is travelling, seeking knowledge and assistance! It is rumored he expects to find himself in the area of Mara on January 15th at approx 6PM PT. I am sure he will be happy to see you!
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  8. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    Thank you Vixcs for visiting the Enchanted Lands docks and allowing us to help with your research into alternative power sources. It was fun gathering fairy parts to create a lamp we can put in our homes. Oh and the Jum Jum pie was simply delicious.:)
    [IMG]
    Aurawynd likes this.
  9. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well had some fun gathering some "Glowing Material " for Frizwatt out in Antonica yesterday It was great fun. As an added bonus when we returned to show Friz our Glowing Bottle we were treated to a vase of tinkered golden roses. Looks like someone has the Erollisi day spirit already. Thank you for the fun event Frizwatt!!:)
    [IMG]
    Aurawynd likes this.
  10. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Sorry I forgot to add this to the prior post which is a photo of the prize. The roses are so nice I just had to post it!:)
    [IMG]
    Aurawynd likes this.
  11. Aurawynd Guide

Friggawitch it does look like you all had fun and I agree the roses are beautiful ! Thank You for posting the pics, I love seeing pictures posted for events!

**UPCOMMING EVENT ***
    A Rumor has caught my attention - It claims there will be a couple of adventurers in the commonlands near the West Freeport Gate, Tuesday January 20th at approx 6PM PT. It is said these adventurers will be looking for assistance in the New World! If you are a brave adventurer and are up to the task it well be well worth the effort!
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

drat it would be raid night when this happens still have a few toons that haven't done the newies quest.
  13. Ranla Member

Hey Norika! Any idea when we might have another round of Home Tours?! ;)
  14. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well folks yesterday was a pretty exciting day for guide quests. There was a TS guide quest hosted by Vente Otii Eschni, they were trying to decide which tradeskill to pursue and asked for examples of the 9 TS professions, upon completion wes got a real spiffy looking robe. Then there was a guide quest in the commonlands to aid the king of Ulland get some building materials and stave off the orc's This quest was presented by Bettemus Ullar and Evitok wes got a floor lamp house item for completeing these tasks.
    [IMG]
    These events were a good deal of fun thank you guides of guk for the entertainment to distract us from our Gathering Goblin woes :)
    Guide Norika likes this.
  15. Guide Norika Guide

Well, let's see... /em pulls out her worn calendar and thumbs through it happily, taking note of all the Home Tours in the past...

I think perhaps we could try to have them at a very different sort of time! Let's do a Tuesday, February 10th, Home Tours. Let's start at 4 PM PacificTime and go till about 6 PM Pacific Time. How does that sound?
    FriggaWitch and Ranla like this.
  16. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well, that sounds like fun and I will plan to attend home tours always make for an exciting adventure.:)
  17. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well may I have your attention please!!
    Our own Guide Norika introduced us to 2 new apprentice guides yesterday out at the Qeynos north gate in Antonica. They are Apprentice Guide Rhexia and Xuru!! It is good to have met yous. The greeting party was most enjoyable with the apprentices meeting and greeting and handing out food, drink and yes Shinies. What a fun time that was We are are looking forward to many great guide events with you!! Many Norrathian adventurers stopped by to welcome them to Guk
    [IMG]

Then Guide Norika discussed the upcoming Erollisi Day festivities<jump for joy> which, get this, may be held in the community center <wow would that ever be neat>. Norika will fill us all in with the details in the coming days!!
    [IMG]
    And just when we thought the fun was over Cynnamin River Run and her friend Nuttimeg Pyemaker, a couple of Halfling girls, wandered by quarlling about making a pie for a boy so that he would like one or the other the bestest. Wow they were really going at it with each other. A group of adventurers that had stayed behind helped Cynnamin gather ingredients for the heart winning pie.These brave adventures were treated with a very entertaining time indeed.
    [IMG]
    Thanks yous for the fun times <hugs>
  18. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

FriggaWitch, you do such nice coverage of guide events!

BUT....

It actually makes me sad to read posts like the above one, because it reminds me of how often events like this are NOT ANNOUNCED on this forum. :(
  19. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Yes redwoodtreesprite it would be great if the events could be listed. Although I think a lot of them are kinda just spur of the moment. I do keep an eye on the crafting and general channels just to be sure I don't miss an opportunity for some fun. Hope to see you the next time the guides show up maybe we can share some laughs:)
  20. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    Here is a news flash from a little guide meet and greet yesterday in the commonlands. Guide Necrocon had apprentice guide Rhexia out for a tour of the commonlands and broke this guide event story. Gee I hopes I can make it.
    [IMG]
    Sees ya soon <hugs> to all.
    redwoodtreesprite likes this.