Guk Guide Gatherings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Norika, Feb 10, 2013.

1. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    Well, The Guides Frostfell party was an afternoon full of fun and the Frostfell spirit, The Hold of Prexus looked stunning, all decked out with Frostfell decorations of twinkling goodness. As we entered the Hold wes was greeted by the Mistress of Ceremonies Guide Norika. she directed us to the great hall where we were greeted by the other Senior Guides and Guides which were handin out Gifties,they included Senior Guides Godiva and Feliciti and Guides Necrocon, Aurawynd, Dinendall and Penthesalea.<hope I didn't overlook any>.We gathered in the Piano room for Frostfell carols which was led by Guide Dinedall and a cacophony of voices erupted as well as fireworks, flying snowballs and an occasional fruitcake. Suddenly there was a great clatter and rumbling which came from the chimney and "POOF" out jumped Santa Glug with a bag full of Gifties and Coal that he promptly handed out.( I shud mention that Santa Glug was protrayed by the Guides cuz he is way to busy during Frostfell to attend social events)
    We all gathered in the Bar area and were not only treated to a wonderful story of how Santa Glug came on the scene but a set of books written and compiled by Guides and Norrathian citizens.( of course, one did need to have some blank notebooks with them so they could be scribed) Fabulous storytelling. As this was all taking place there were snowballs flying and many a fruitcake crumbling upon the faces of the participants.
    Then in the Auditorium we were treated to a prize give-away and a wonderful magic show performed by none other then Medonna the bestest magician in all of Norrath.I just don't know how she can pull off such amazing feats of magic, WOW, what a show.
    Then sadly it was time to call it an evening cuz the Guides have to get up early to start planning the party for Erollisi Day<wink> The Guides handed out one last Giftie as we departed the Hold and the evenings comradery came to a close.
    See the pictures of the event here Frostfell Fun
    Enoibia likes this.
  2. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Great report, Friggawitch, and the pictures are fabulous!

I had a great time! Thanks to all the guides who organised and ran the event and to everyone else for making it fun.
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  3. Penthesalea Guide

What a great report of the afternoon Friggawitch! Thank you and all the rest of Guk who came to spend the day with us! We all had a great time and hope you all did too!
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  4. Rami New Member

The party was awesome yesterday. Thanks to all the guides for the wonderful celebration and the opportunity to visit to the famed Hold of Prexus!

I overheard some discussion about unfortunately newsies. I hope we get a chance to help them out soon!
  5. Guide Norika Guide

Friggawitch, you captured the spirit of the party so beautifully. Thank you for the time and effort that you put into offering this gift to the players of Guk and the Guides of Guk. You are a treasure.
  6. Aurawynd Guide

~ Friggawitch you always take and post such awesome pictures! Thanks to you and all the Guk players for making the event SO much fun, We enjoyed every minute of it. Thank You as well for your write up I am glad the players enjoyed it as much as we did.

~Penthesalea Thank You, and the other Guides for comming and spending your afternoon with us! We appreciate all the help, and enjoyed your company, hopefully you'll come to visit again soon!

I am deffinately looking forward to our next event!
  7. Aurawynd Guide

** UPCOMMING EVENT *** Somethings afoot in the land of Norrath! Wednesday Dec 24th at approx 2PM PT in the Frostfell Village you will be needed! Something's happened, and only YOU can help make it right! See you there!
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  8. Aurawynd Guide

** UPCOMMING EVENT *** Tues December 23rd at approx 5PM PT Someone will be looking for assistance in Obol Plains! Be warned this journey will take you to newly discovered lands, where danger lurks around every corner! Do you think your up to the task?
    Ranla likes this.
  9. Ranla Member

We are patiently waiting in Obol! :D
  10. Aurawynd Guide

~Ranla I sincerely appologize , Entirely my fault I misread the notice! Hopefully you all got to participate! I will take care to make sure to check it twice next time!
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

Note to self keep an eye on the guide event thread
    darn it I missed this party would have loved too try out my new rig on.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

ooh dare I hope it is to help spread the frostfell cheer?
  13. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Just wanted to thank Gloryus for staying so long offering this quest! Poor goblin, with bruises and sore knees too. So worried about Aimee, so he made sure she could get tons of gifties. :)
  14. Ranla Member

No worries! Totally worth the wait! The GM was very kind/patient to deal with the swarms of people wanting the quest! :)
  15. Aurawynd Guide

**UPCOMMING Event*** As requested Someone will be looking for assistance in new far away lands, they will be in the area of Obol Plains on Dec 28th at approx 5PM PT !!
  16. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

17. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well you all know what an avid supporter of the Guides I am!! I just love the spirit of community and us all having fun together, The Treasure in Norrath: that would be OUR Guides, our friends that we get to have fun with and our ability to commune with other players I am honored to be a part of such a great community!!:)
  18. Aurawynd Guide

** UPCOMMING EVENT *** Sun Jan 4th at approx 5PM PT, it is rumored there will be a need for craftsmen, in the area of Halas! This is an oppertunity to Brag about your skillz as well as an oppertunity to assist a young man in what may decide his future!!!
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  19. Aurawynd Guide

I need to appologize to you all once again. Due to unforseen circumstances the Quest advertised for Sun Jan 4th at approx 5PM PT has had to be cancelled. But will Hopefully be rescheduled as soon as possible! Again guys I am truely very sorry.
  20. Aurawynd Guide

** UPCOMMING EVENT *** [Rescheduled] Weds Jan 7th at approx 5PM PT, it is rumored there will be a need for craftsmen, in the area of Halas! This is an oppertunity to Brag about your skillz as well as an oppertunity to assist a young man in what may decide his future!!!
    FriggaWitch likes this.