Guk Guide Gatherings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Guide Norika, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Aurawynd Guide

** Upcomming Event *** There is a rumor that on Tues Dec 9th at approx 4PM PT, in the area of the Frostfang Sea, an individual will be looking for assistance! 'Tis the season to help thy fellow man, so if the spirit has taken you, have it take you to Frostfang Sea !!!
  2. Yersa New Member

Hi

Heard about a great quest for a newsies bag, I hope we can get it to come around again soon.

Thanks
    Yersa
  3. Thoas Member

Thanks Violinn! I sang (not too well) to you on the 9th and you gave me a nice robe.. Ever seen a giant Ogre in a power blue robe.. I have it looking pretty good with the proper accessories :)

I'd like to request the Nebulous Newsies as well...

Best,

Thoas
  4. Aurawynd Guide

Requests recieved! Will pass them as soon as possible !
  5. Aurawynd Guide

Mark Your Calendars it's Official !!!!

[IMG]
    FriggaWitch, Enoibia and Jess like this.
  6. Aurawynd Guide

** Upcomming Event *** As requested , I am told there may be someone in Cardin Ward, Obol Plains on Mon, Dec 15th,at approx 10am PT/ 6 PM GMT who will be looking for assistance! You will need to travel to new lands so be prepared, and may you have safe journeys and good luck!!
    Eliziana and Jess like this.
  7. Jess New Member

HUGS YOU IN ADVANCE!!!
  8. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    Well looks like I got back just in time!!!!! That is a great flyer Aurawynd just love it !! Can't wait for the event I will be there for sure. Yesterday was my first day back and I am really excited about Frostfell It is one of the bestest times of the year . Good to see you all in game soon.
    Bright Blessings,
    Frigga
    P.S. Norika please accept my belated Birthday Wish to you. I hope your day was filled with fun and friendship and I hope the coming year is filled with all your heart desires!!<Hugs>
  9. Aurawynd Guide

Jess you are very welcome ! And Goodluck with the Quest ~hugs~

Friggawitch so nice to see you back, and I agree just in time! It will be awesome to see you at the frostfell event, as well as all our wonderful players hopefully ! Thank You for the compliment on the poster, was hoping it would work out ( I havn't done many) and am glad you like it! Enjoy Frostfell 'tis my fav time of the year! See you soon ....
  10. Lala New Member

YAY it is Frostfell time! Any word on special Frostfell quests Aurawynd? I'd love to be able to catch them this year and get a few more plates of cookies, and maybe a bag of coal for a certain rotten sister. And who can't use more of those lovely candles and baubles. /em hopes the same rewards will be available this year.
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  11. Aurawynd Guide

Lala ~ The guides are full of Frostfell Spirit! The Frostfell Quests have already started so keep an eye out, there will be lots more to come! I will advertise as much as I possibly can to give you a little heads up, but some Quests are spur of the moment so keep an eye on zone emotes and chat channels!

We hope to share as many as we can with as many players as we can!
    Happy Frostfell Everyone!
    FriggaWitch, Eliziana and Jess like this.
  12. Eliziana Active Member

Thank you so much to Accalyia for wanting our help in Altar of Malice today from me and Jess :) We have the best guides!!
    Thoas likes this.
  13. Aurawynd Guide

** Upcomming Event*** Dec 16th at approx 5PM PT in the area of Neriak Docks, a little fellow is looking for some Frostfell assistance! So if you've a bit of time to help him out, I am sure you'll find it interesting!
  14. Thoas Member

This part of the game is very new to me, and I have to agree that our guides are very cool. Yersa and I requested the Naylie's Nebulous Newsbag quest, and the guides came through right away. It was a smash as a guild group quest, a low stress fun quest with a great reward (omg 66 slot bag) and killer status.

Thanks again Accalyia! I was the silly Ogre jumping around while shapechanged as a Winged Sentinel. You gave me a Fae's Feast Candlestick. The whole day turned out special after starting with a cool guide quest. Hopefully I can make tonight's event.

Best,

Thoas
  15. Aurawynd Guide

** Upcomming Event*** Thursday Dec 18th at approx 6PM PT in the area of Frostfell Wonderland Village you will discover something has happened!! Can you solve the mystery? ......
  16. Babs Member

Hi All! I have several guildies and a few of my characters looking to get the Nebulous Newsies quest. I have been looking for 3 weeks and finally spoke to a kind GM who suggested I post a request here:) Pretty please help!
    Lala likes this.
  17. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    I just love Frostfell and this season of giving and bringing joy to others!! Was glad to help Gloryus get some presents for the sad lil Ratonga Aimee, that really made her Frostfell!! Happy Frostfell to All. Hope you are enjoying this season as much as is legally possible :D
    [IMG]
    Aurawynd likes this.
  18. Aurawynd Guide

Babs I have recieved your request and will pass it along as soon as possible! Keep an ear out here and ingame , hopefully you'll be able to participate soon!
  19. Babs Member

Thanks Aurawynd, I hope I will see it. When I logged in today on Saturday, it had just finished. I was soooooo dosappointed....
  20. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings,
    Well the day of the Guide Frostfell Party is finally here OH I just can't wait for all the fun to start, Hope to see ya all there I have snowballs with your names on them, lol Haaaaaaappppppppy Frostfelllll !!!