[Guk] Guide Events

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Planned Guide happenings for the server will be posted here.
  2. Aurawynd Guide

Thank You Squeecha for setting up the thread!

To all the players of Guk this will be our new ongoing thread for advertising Quests, answering Questions, general chat, and also for Quest Requests!

I am very happy we have our forums once again!
    Keep in mind theres 2 days left of brewday so make sure you haven't forgotten to do/grab those things you wanted to get /get done!

And Happy St. Patty's Day Everyone!
  3. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Hello. Well what happened to all the work Griffon Lady put into setting these new guide pages up on the forums weeks ago? Why were there no guides responding to them ? Why wasn't Griffon Lady applauded for her efforts as soon as she made the effort to make a place to post guide events right after the big forums shake up?
    Well that said, good to see you Aurawynd can't wait to see yous in game.
    It wiil be nice to see the Guides of the Shattered Lands back in action!!:)
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Hi Frigga...Squeecha gave Griffonlady proper credit [and hugs :^) ] in another thread:

5. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Oh ok thats greattttttt!! Glad wes can get back to having Guide fun and ty Shmogre for the info.:)
    Aurawynd and Shmogre like this.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

When is the next time you are going to pass out the Newsies quest. got a friend who just came back to the game and wants to do it.
  7. Aurawynd Guide

** Hello Alenna sorry this is a bit late I was away yesterday but I have your request and will forward it right away! Be sure to watch the ingame chat channels as well as this thread, I will advertise if I can but if it's a spur of the moment thing you'll see the posts for guide event in the chat channels.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

thanks I"ll watch for them hope my friend who just came back is on when it happens so he can pick up the quest.
  9. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings, So have any plans for the up coming Bristlebane Day? I am hoping the Guides will be out with some fun for us all to take part in. Hope to see yous soon, <hugs>
  10. Aurawynd Guide

**UPCOMMING EVENT*** by Player Request - For the brave adventurers of Norrath, it is rumored that someone will be in the area of Cardin Ward/ Obol Plains on Thurs the 26th of March at approx 10:30 AM PST who will be looking for assistence with a ghostly issue!

** Friggawitch We guides are looking forward to the Bristlebane Day events and Quests, and are looking forward to having fun with the players as well!
  11. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Wow thats AWESOMENESS Aurawynd I know alot of folks are looking forward to the "Newsies" quest. Can't wait for all the fun of Bristlebane Day! See yous soon.:);)
    Aurawynd likes this.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the heads up on the newsies quest I was able to give my friend enough warning so he was able to pick it up on his toons we are now slowly getting those toons through it to help level his guild and have the fun of doing something with our other friends in game. I was able to get it on the rest of my alts as well so when they are old enough they to will be able to run through it.
    FriggaWitch and Aurawynd like this.
  13. Aurawynd Guide

That is great news I am glad you all got a chance to get the Quest =D ! I'll see you ingame !
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  14. Aurawynd Guide

**UPDATE** For all the players concerned about Norika - It is wonderful that you miss her, and you need to know she misses all of you as well! Norika is away temporarily and will be returning! So don't forget to dust your houses because I am sure she'll be looking forward to some tours when she gets back!
    Seefar and FriggaWitch like this.
  15. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Oh thats great news Aurawynd I am sooo excited I am glad that Norika is doing well !! <hugs to all>
    Seefar likes this.
  16. Aurawynd Guide

**UPCOMMING EVENT*** By player request - On Tuesday, April the 7th in the area of Eastern Wastes there will be someone looking for assistance at approx 3PM PT ! So grab your adventure boots and your weapons, drop by and lend a hand! See you there!
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  17. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings, That's awesome news I should be home from the mines by then so I can play a bit. I can't wait to see whats up in the Eastern Wastes I hope the Othmir aren't in trouble Theys so cute. Them Kromzek are such meanies and the Ry'Gorr too.
    Hopes to sees yous there!;)
  18. Necrocon Guide

Hi Aurawynd, Friggawitch, Alenna, and Smogre,
    How are all of you doing? Here I was, looking for some cool pics from Friggawitch so I could see what was happening around in Guk at guide events when I discovered that the Guide Forums had a new home!

Well, that is totally cool! Thanks for letting us know about that super exciting event in Eastern Wastes Aurawynd. Unfortunately, I will be working like I always am. Since you are going to catch it Friggawitch, can you check it out and report back to us here so we can live vicariously through you? :)
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  19. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Greetings Necrocon so good to hear from you!!<hugs> I will make time to check out and report on the fun out in the Eastern Wastes. I have been rather busy with RL too so I know how that goes I hope to see you in-game soon it's been a while since I have spotted any Guides running around Norrath so I don't wanna miss it :) By the sounds of Aurawynd's announcement sounds like a trip into Kael Drakkel but thats just a guess
  20. Necrocon Guide

Hi Friggawitch!
    /Hugs to you too. Fabulous! I am not sure about Kael Drakkel, but I do know that nothing is more fun than going and bashing some giant heads around or trying to sneak around them, confusing them all.../laughing.
    I am still around in Guk but just not at my normal times. I decided to run around at some unusual times for me for a bit to let the players I never coincide days/times with to enjoy guide fun. :) Of course, I have seen you quite a few times, but you never know which guide is in costume providing a fun guide quest. Teehee.....
    By the way, I am going be planning a Home Tour (as myself - Necrocon) later in April, probably towards the end, probably on the weekend of either the 18th or the 25th depending on how my schedule works out. Does anyone have a preference in case I have multiple days available to choose from those two weekends?
    Aurawynd and FriggaWitch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.