Guilds?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Hotlipth, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Hotlipth Member

I read somewhere in the FAQ guildhalls won't be available right away. Does this also mean guild creation won't be available?
    I'd like to start a guild on the TLS Fallen Gate if anyone wants to join up.
    I can tell you right off it won't be a guild that's in a rush to endgame content or maxing out each content as soon as its released.
    I really like this game and hopefully FG will succeed.
  2. ssiard New Member

Guilds are available.
  3. Chrome New Member

Guilds will of course be available, just no halls til later.
  4. Xephane Active Member

Guild creation was available at the start of the game and always has been, halls were a later addition, don't see why this would be any different haha :)
  5. Kaerkor New Member

I would be interested in a guild of that caliber.
  6. Hotlipth Member

When (and if?) the server goes live and I am able to create the guild I'll send a shout out. Not sure what kind of competition there'll be for guild creation or requirements but we'll find out soon enough.
  7. Trinket Member

NOSTALGIA is Back ! Fun, Friendly guild with BIG plans... join us today and get in on the ground floor.. lets build something amazing together ! (Adults 18+ pls, guild chat is not guaranteed to be free of adult humor) Future plans include regularly scheduled guild events, spacious decorated guild home with crafting stations and of course guild groups, raiding and LOTS of lively conversation.

Be sure to look for our Recruiting ads ... See you soon !
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Back in the old days, guilds often had the guild leader purchase a large home, then that was used as a "guild hall". We didn't have all the amenities that live servers have in guild halls today. This is probably what the TLE servers will need to do as well.

It was worth it to have a house serving as a guild hall though, since there are a number of house items that act as transporters.
    Prissetta likes this.