Guilds for Furries

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SoraZakawa, Jul 16, 2014.

1. SoraZakawa New Member

Before you say anything, being a furry IS NOT a fetish, it's annoying when people think that, it's a fandom (like Bronies or Otakus), basically of liking anthropomorphic characters, it's not sexual, again, it's like being an Otaku or a Brony,look up things before you say something stupid. =w=;

Anyways, I'm kinda tired of being the only furry in a guild on Everquest II (or any mmos for that matter.. xD) and I want to be a guild that at least semi-furry (half of the guildies are furries) it would be nice if it is on Unrest, if not, I don't mind starting over. Even though this isn't the right site to ask this, the other forum sites I go to are either dead or it takes months for anyone to answer.
  2. Rarrum Active Member

There are others out there, fear not.
  3. Kurogo Active Member

Over half my alts are furries. They're just more interesting. I'm on AB if you ever find yourself over there.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Also do note Scalies and Aves exist too. (Those who specifically prefer Reptilian Anthro's such as Lizardmen and Humanoid Dragons) and also those who like Bird-men/women).

There are plenty of us around. Sadly I don't know of any guilds dedicated to having members of this group.
  5. aspekx Well-Known Member

i have a personal alt-only guild called Mouseguard. i took the Ratonga lore and mucked with it a bit to create a sub race more mouse-like. while i'd say about half the people in the AB /rpflg channel are dragons or ratonga, with the occasional kerra, i honestly haven't seen any guilds focused on that. which, now that you bring it up, i find surprising.

my issue is im an altaholic, i bounce between more characters than you can shake a stick at. and since Mouseguard only has my alts in it i don't think it would be any fun for you.

if you wanted help on AB making a guild or have another idea msg me here and i'll help as much as i can.
  6. getinfroggy New Member

I once was in a guild for frogs only...all my toons I play are frogs
  7. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I used to hang out with Furries IRL. Dont you love it when people base their entire knowledge of something on an episode of CSI, and assume everyone who likes something behaves the way those people on tv did? XD
    I found that the furries were actually nicer and less perverted than most of the "normal" people that i generally tried to avoid.
    Yiff is what really gave furries a bad reputation :\
    Fantastic artists are more common than perverts, or at least amongst the furries I knew.