Guild Website not updating correctly?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-MageChild, Mar 17, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-MageChild Guest

The guild website is only showing partial information updates, but isn't updating completely. We had an internal power shift and some (not all, which is peculiar) promotion/demotion activities and permissions changes are not occuring. Can one of the Moderators please let us know what we need to do to regain control of the guild website and get the EQ2Players guild roster to show correctly? How long does it take?
  2. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

I agree. My own guild rank has been outdated for weeks. :(
  3. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]I can confirm that my guild's summary page, Halasian Empire on Lucan D'Lere, is also not being updated, and hasn't been for the past 8 days.[/p][p]I know for sure because I use (and help develop) Roster Master, which scrapes the guild info from the SOE guild summary page every so often -- I have mine set for 3 hours. In-game changes used to show up virtually immediately on the SOE guild summary page, so would reflect only a little slower on my own guild roster. According to my RM logfile, no such updates have occurred in the past 8 days:[/p][p]http://thehalasianempire.com/index.php?name=Roster_Master&rm=logfile[/p][p]You can see that the last (valid) character information or guild summary update occurred last Saturday, March 10, at 7:13am GMT (Friday, March 9, at 11:13pm PST). Seems like something happened between 11:13pm and 2:13am Pacific time last Friday / Saturday that's resulted in borked guild summary pages.[/p][p]EDIT: You can also see that my "last played" date on my main, Riannon, also still says March 10 on the guild summary page.[/p][p] [/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Azuresky Guest

[p]Not sure if this is the same deal, but my character profile hasn't updated in a several days on EQ2Players, I had cancelled it a while ago because I hadn't been using it, but I thought that the basic profile info was free??? I was actually thinking about signing up for it again, but since it doesnt' seem to be updating consistantly for anyone what's the point of paying for it???[/p][p]Not sure if there will be any posts from a CSR or not but it'd really be nice to know what is going on with the site, but after several years of dealing with SOE customer service I know better than to hold my breath. [/p][p] [/p]