Guild Webchat

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zhaal, Feb 14, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Zhaal Guest

I keep getting the message "You must have a subscription to EverQuest II Station Players Advanced Guild Tools to access this page." I do have this subscription and i'm still being denied access to the guild chat (i've checked my subscription settings and everything was as it should be) Please fix this asafp
  2. ARCHIVED-Thunderthyze Guest

[p]Heh....I have the access but guild chat just doesn't work for me....must be about a year since I was able to check in with my guildies at work.[/p][p]I think it works for some people, with some browsers and with certain setups.....but not for me. Frustrating[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-dj_krztoff Guest

I paid for this feature for a very long time, and not once (REPEAT: NOT ONE SINGLE TIME) was I ever able to make it work. After two attempts at getting support from SOE on the matter, and having them finally tell me they knew it was broken and would try to fix it EVENTUALLY ... I gave up. They don't care.
  4. ARCHIVED-The_Patchwork_Rogue Guest

[p]I had your same problem for a very long time. However the chat started working for me a few months back - but that is with a slight hitch.[/p][p]If you are using the link from your EQ2Players guild webpage it will not work. Instead go to the EQ2Players main page, log in (this step is important), and then look up your guild using the search features there. You will arrive at a guild summary screen and to the right of the screen will be a button that says "chat with guild." That is the link to the web based guild chat that is working for me and for most (I belive).[/p][p]After clicking that button, it should then pop up with a list of your toons and which one you want to use. After selecting your toon to use it then should load the guild chat. If it doesnt work like this remember that the SoE people love to put cookies on your computer (and if you dont let them - the stuff doesnt work) and that updating flash and shockwave players to their most recent version couldnt hurt either.[/p]