Guild to join?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Mystfit, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Is there a guild to join on test? I have a few epic patchworks to kill and figure doing it with friends is where it's at!
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It's always iffy catching folks on Test at any specific time, but there are several guilds, including Heroes of Test that tends to adopt those needing guilds. Your best bet is to keep an eye on /test (or /test.test if you're on another server at the time) to coordinate for a guild invite.

I've been busy on alts in beta a lot, but can hop over to Test if someone catches me for invites, bags, etc.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mum, what's your take on Beta vs. Test? I know in a perfect world, things would go to Beta first, then Test, then Live, but it just seems like there's an inordinate amount of hate these days for Test. :(

Uwk
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Test and beta have different goals/purposes and always have. I'm not going to continue the thread derail by going into that.
    Spindle and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

/nod Wise woman. :)

Uwk
    Spindle likes this.
  6. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I am now a card carrying member of Heroes of Test ;)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Grats! :D

I'd've extended a possible paw from our guild, but a) not sure if I have that kind of authority, and b) there's not necessarily enough folks on at any given time to do a raid of any sort. ;->

Uwk
    "Yes, we are all individuals!"
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

welcome