Guild Recruiting: <The Knights Templar> [Freeport Server]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Velekorr, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Velekorr Member

Character: Velekorr
    Server: Freeport

<The Knights Templar> are now recruiting ALL players, Especially if are you looking to run Chains of Eternity Instances Daily and Regularly!

We are currently looking for:
    UTILITY
    SUPPORT
    HEALER
    DPS

Send a Tell To Velekorr or Lunarchild for More Info!

Requirements:

1) We accept NO Cyberbullying/Profane Language towards any member in Everquest [Including Guild Members] As this reflects badly upon yourself and also very badly upon the reputation of the guild

2) Respect must be shown at all times towards All members of the guild!

3) We don't Accept ninja looting of the guild (Robbing the Guild bank then leaving) If this does occur you will be reported to a member of the SOE Team immediately.

4) Never Charge guild members, they will never charge you. This includes Crafted Items, Gifts etc. If a member provides you with the materials that is fair enough but under no circumstance should you charge a Guild member!

5) You must have Voice chat [Microphone] as this is an effective way of getting to know your new 'family' and a great way of communication in groups! We do not accept any player into the guild unless they have Voice activated!
    Orgon1981 likes this.
  2. babybunniestcatparty New Member

Hey there :) I'm new to the game and on the Freeport server. I have a mic and am familiar with voice chat programs, not so much the in-game one but I can learn. I have an lvl 11 ranger but I'd rather re-roll a Wizard. I have to re-download the game, but when it's done, I'd like to pm you in game to learn and hear any other reqs and if you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer. :) Thanks!
  3. Velekorr Member

Sure my friend no problem /Tell Velekorr/Galadhriel for more information!
  4. Mused New Member

I too am new to the game, and would look forward to some VC w/players that could get me over the learning curve. Do you require gold membership? I will be in game later today, character name "mused", hope to talk to you then. :)