Guild On Antonia Bayle, building up for old content.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-Nytshadow, Oct 17, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Nytshadow Guest

[My in Game name is Arakth, the nytshadow tag was mistake if it happens to be a players name in game0o]]
    Hi i am a Dark Elf Asassin on AB server, named Arakth. I have played Eq2 now for over 3 months and have figured out the game good. I finally got me a gold account so i started a guild on Ab to help people out who need or want to see the old stuff like kunark the old lv 50 dragons. Alot of people play STREAMING and do not have a way to get the 3 latest expansions so this is the guild for people like myself. We are going to start at the beginnign and work way throught the whole game, getting epics and dragon trophys up to and maybe past teir 5. I have played MMORPG's now for over 10 years, including, old EQ1 before velious came out up to plane of time, world of warcraft, warhammer online, neverwinter nights, dungeons and dragons online.and others.

The main focus is for nice friendly people who enjoy playing the game for fun- to play the game and have fun doing it, not seeing it as a choir or something to spend all day complain about. I do not take Heckle and Jeckles or power "Mongers" or those who bully way threw everything to obtain. I care less about some peoples i am uber politics chat. I want players who want to see what the game still has to see after that (insert every gripe here) lets say horiable stupid revamp where we lost the player house zones. Looks nice now but still could be better. Game is still good game.... So join us and help us build up and help others who are Lost in the world......... or need a new home or a start over. For those who asked my guild name means what it says.... Ar An IA and i like the name very much as that is me.... It means good lives for itself not to serve others. Light is life. Anaria Arania. Do not try to sell it in a store....../

Need Status for a house? Join Arania!! Need some new gear on a new character join us!!!!!. Need help with a heroic quest or epic type quest join us and ask we wil try to help!! Want to blow up a nastly old dragon or orc or lizard and get a cool trophy? Join us. Do You Want Your EQ2 Epic for your character (even if new expansion might have better) for the fun of it? For a personal goal? Join US!! I have a lv 20 swash and he is the guild leader. Playing the Sin as my main. We are now lv 15 and have almost 20 casual players. Need to build up a nice raid force.
    ROLY PLAY for : First the name is a elf name meaning "i ar the light" The story is the elfs form a alliance and put aside differance to fight the real problem in life, the Mongers the users the takers the murders the ones who made the dark for profit the mechanists the cultists, the evanglists. This is mostly a elf guild taking all 3 elf races Darkelf, Lightelf (high) and Woodelf. Also we take Humans, Iskar, Snarak, Ratonga,K'arran (cats) both Fairy races, Fae and Arasai, Halfling, HALF Elf, and also the Freeblood. (they might seem evil but there history is same as the high elfs) Eruiidites may ask but only taken if class is high need and player is a good player and good person.
    I take every class in game besides pally"idiBin" or pally. I DO NOT TOLERATE WHAT SO EVER 'BOT" PROGRAMS AT ALL. Program made to run the game for a player or type chat for them, that is destrying what is and was a good community.UI mods are fine but i have notices that game at time seems to be BOTTED and that is not acceptable. Your real race and background is yours and any languge is good long as can type engliafaksh , english some I take anyone who wants to have fun play the game and progress how they want to. List what you want done under you name on guild tab (U) after you join in notes and we will work on it for you.
    GUILD HALL: Is going to be comming soon not shyre wich one but most likely a freeport hall, once i get enough guild level, but only for show and for ports.....THE REAL GUILD HALL IS GOING TO BE -------> }Arcane Academy{ + }Kethliam Manor {(spelled wrong im shure but the big one with the waterfalls and wood elf look and trees and big wood dome)<------- for the scouts and rogue and caster types that want to use it, going to decorate the freeport Arcane academy prestige house like a guild hall, mages on top on balacony with link to prestige mage tower, scouts in the basement with link to freeport tax free house as a Rogues Hideout. Once done will be open to all players on the server to visit and open to all guild members to use. Will Have a link to the prestige house } Kethliam Manor{ as main large guild hall, with areas for warrior, druid, cleric,monk,scout,rogue,shamon,summoner,evokers. and a world tree of life to defend and care for. The theme is dark joins lights and fight the true evil the chaos.
    RAIDS will be every day, focus 1 per day at 6pm pacific time. Small old content raids and raids for epic quests or mounts or what ever memebrs want to get done for themselfs. Raids for Status also every day.. I want everyone in guild to get there epic wepon and we wil work to do this daily. Also doing raids for rare collector items.
    Classes: Pally forget it ... no...we take all other classes in game it is that simple. ( for historical role play reasons)
    Most needed class right now: Guardian, would like a main guild tank someone who has played before knows way around the game and like to smash boss mobs and keep them hititng them. Taking any and all shadowknights only need to ask me il i will invite and promote.
    I need a Carpenter and a weponsmith also. Will take any tradeskiller but again, as listed above no MRFBIKAFM type races.}No orger no troll no dam bug dwarf no gnome no frog no orc{ (fairys cats and mice are welcome to join)
    I play evey day around 12+ hours per day. So far we are lv 15 guild, have 18 members, 2 over lv 80, rest between lv 15 to lv 50. I do have a pre writen guild roster i want to fill out, the royal court of the elves, (some iget stole my notebook yesterday that had it all writen down, but i got it memorized) IF YOU WANT TO BE LISTED AS A ASISTANT GUILD LEADER, then ask me about the "Royal Court. Requires starrting a new character. Must be very reliable to join it and i will suggest a race, name, and class but thats a side thing. Guild is for everyone. Royal court will have its own guild hall, a locked freeport castle for members who really show they are for the guild and for those who... contrubute.... the most.
    FOR NOW: we are lv 15 guild made 3 days ago on 10/15/2012. We have 10 regualar players. We do mentor and we dDO TAKE MENTORS. Guild formed in Neriak. We wil use in game voice chat when we do raid. Pacific time zone. JOIN US, and collect all those items and places you skiped over for the fun and adventure of it!!!!! Lets bring back the fun in eq2 ^.^ ROXXORA
    -Arania Anaria- the orcs shall fall.........
    Guild recruits are Aranr and Arakth. Any member promoted to member can recruit. ASk any memebr you see online. /who all arania . Come join the fun!!!!!!!
    Antonius Bayle Guild

(we also take people playing free accounts or streaming download >.< )

P.S. why is my real family standing out side a qeynos gate in south qeynos trying to get in and blocked???? What kind of revamp was done here????
  2. ARCHIVED-Nytshadow Guest

List of needed classes: will update this once i fill it in.
    Warrior: Need a main guild tank . Player that knows game and likes the guardian class and wants to be the guild main tank. Need some one who knows way around the zones.
    Druid: Taking druids both types.
    Priest: Need a main Guild healer type cleric. Experianced player would be a huge plus.
    Shamons: these are instant auto invite....
    Bard: Taking both types.
    Summoner: Need a good mage. Also taking any necromancers.
    Evoker: Need a dedicated and good Wizard. Want some one who played before and likes the class. Best wizard i can get and will be rewarded for all the hard work with a prestige house i will buy for guild. Need a transmuter/adorner/, type wizard. Max Damage. Warlocks are needed also.
    Enchanter: Need main enchanter for guild. Will be promoted and paid with plat for the work as i understand the class is demanding. Must be smart player who can crowd control
    Monk: We have yet to find a good tranquil monk but have bruisers. Any good alienged monk who wants to pull for raids please send me a tell ^.^
    Scouts and rogues, i alwways take these, help us level up guild for good guild hall.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mystwalker Guest

We are now lv 20 and leveling up fast. Have arcane academy prestigue house, all full members get acess to. now over 25 members. Message Arakth or any memeber of <Arania> for a invite. No pallys. No dwarfs. NO orgers. All others are good. Join us and help us get that first guild hall and decor :)