guild markers

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uncle, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Uncle Active Member

AMENITIES
    The standard bearer should now offer guild markers for use in marking strategic locations within instances. Only those marked as a raid looter can remove these markers.

ok i tested these out price is a lil high for a one shot use and they need to be stackable imho
  2. Buffrat Well-Known Member

How expensive are they?
  3. Ynnek Well-Known Member

I'm confused, what exactly are they for? Is it just for marking "You stand here, you move there, joust past this line when the red emote comes up?"
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

Probably for making joust-points and positions. Just another tool to remove some of the randomness that can occur from someone making a mistake. Very mobile fights may indeed benefit from this.
  5. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Should be usable outside of instances too imo!
  6. Uncle Active Member

60 gold each and i beleive they work out side ill have to test that
    and wish dev would put plat back in coe raid chests :/
  7. Wolfsbaine Active Member

I made 8s off a trash mob the other day. I keep that up and after about 2- raids I can afford one. Maybe they can make them like the old TS Items you could place in a zone. So many ideas for a fun raid night
  8. Jacksonx New Member

These markers are very lack luster, maybe it's due to me playing the game on a TI-35 Calculator, but SOE should just use the model used in blizzards mmo and make these large cylindrical beams of light. As they stand it's only a small flag, that was about the height of a tall player avatar which could easily get lost or hidden in a raid.