Guild Harvest Depot Issues

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Xzyled, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Xzyled New Member

Hello Folks,
    I am having problems on a lvl 100 necro using the harvest depot in my guild hall.

When: 4-5 days ago while crafting, I turned in a Rush Order (that I completed using the harvest depot) and went to do another one. No materials show up to be consumed.As well the check box to turn the depot consume on/off is not showing up for my ncero. I feel as though it is unrelated but I did install a new graphics card a few days prior to this issue (it has been working great in all games I play thus far).

What I have done thus far:
    1. Verified that the materials I need are in the depot, I have also looked at several other items of varying level and none of those show for consume but are in the depot.
    2. Guild leader has changed my rank all the way to just short of leader and still no change. I have verified that other members of the guild the same rank as me are able to use the depot.
    3. I have a troub alt in the guild which has no issues using the harvest depot, the depot checkbox does show for my troub.
    4. I am using default UI other than EQII maps.
    5. I have deleted my necros UI file and cache files.
    6. I have deleted the tradeskill ui file and validated the game files.

I have considered uninstall/reinstall of game but I'm not sure that makes sense with my troub having no issues.

Any thoughts or advice is much appreciated.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

It sounds like your necro isn't properly flagged as being a member?
    I just visited a random guild and that's what it looked like for me, I can craft but don't have the checkbox.
  3. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Since you have the appropriate access granted that is not the problem. The problem I think that could be going on here, is that like myself, sometimes I mis-click and hit that check box. Then you may have done the same thing, then you installed a new graphic card and now because you can't "see" the check box you can't see that it may be checked, and therefore remove the check. I am just guessing here.

If it were me, I would try two things. I would try to click ONE time on where I thought the check box would be if it showed, then try to craft. If that failed, I would most likely remove my new video card, put in the old card, and see if it shows up, if it does and it is checked by accident, then uncheck it. Then put back in my new video card regardless of the outcome. Because this way you would know for sure if it was or was not a video card issue. If it shows up, then you may have to change some setting to get it to render in game, if it doesn't, then it wasn't the video card at all.

Just thinking out loud here about what I would do to remedy this... hope one of them works.
  4. santargria Well-Known Member

I'm with kristabella - check the lower left box when you craft and make sure it is NOT checked - if it is you will be using the resources/mats in your bags and not from the guild chests

It has happened to me a few times as well.
  5. Xzyled New Member

It's working now!
    After deleting those files and Validating game files (again) the checkbox showed up, it was not checked. A guild member suggested checking it and unchecking again. When doing that the check was acting strange (almost like it was lagging but my ping seemed fine). I logged out and back in, the check mark stayed gone and I was able to use the harvest depot again. Thanks everyone for the ideas.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if I'm having a similar problem, sort of...the check box is unchecked, there's nothing wrong with my membership in the guild, so far as I know (this is on Test server), and I have the Rares, Fuels, and Imbuing materials in my bags, only dipping into the guild depot for the common mats. It did say we had 7 of the Rare material in the depot, but I was using the ones from my bag, and while I was crafting, it highlighted those materials in the way it does when it's taking them from my bags.

EXCEPT: it was double-dipping! It took not only two (for two of Hex Dolls) of the Rares from my bags (I only had 2 in there), but also two from the depot! We only have 5 left of that Rare now in the depot! Basically, something which should've "cost" two Rares from my inventory also "cost" the guild, so instead of only using two Rares total, FOUR were used up! :mad:

It only takes one Rare for any one item, no matter what level (this was level 30) or item. Something is wrong here. I may also wind up /petitioning if this happens with my next make. :-/

EDIT: Yep, it did it again. AND used not only MY Imbuing materials as well, but also the guild depot's. :mad:

Uwk
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Follow-up: it didn't steal when I was making a level 42 Cloak, but it did steal when I was making a level 50 Sturdy Stonehide Belt for my research apprentice. :(

Uwk
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Follow-up to the follow-up: given that it didn't steal for the Cloak, I have reason to believe something's screwy with the process these days, but I tried making a Rare-based Mastercrafted wand for an alt, and yeah, the Woodworking Table also grabbed from both sources (the depot and my personal inventory). Also did so with the Imbuing material I had in my bags. :-/

Uwk
  9. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

My observation is that the process will first consume any needed components (or fuel) from your bags, then the depot if your bags have an insufficient supply. I don't see any way to skip using the materials in your bags, except to not have them in your bags. You can specify that the process not use the depot, but you cannot specify it to use only the depot.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, that's the thing: I was expecting it to consume "any needed components from my bags, then the depot," you're absolutely right! :) The problem was, I expected it to take just my Rare(s), that's why I went and got them from my and my alts' Shared Bank, rather than using the guild hall depot's supplies for the Rare while crafting. Not only did it take my Rare from my bags, which was fine, good, awesome, what was supposed to work, but it also stole it from the guild hall depot, as well as using the depot for all the regular materials I didn't have on me. :-/

I think it also double-dipped on the Fuel, too; I know it did with any Imbuing materials. :-/

Strangely enough, it didn't do it all the time with every product, just frequently. And this definitely seems to be a new thing. :-/

Uwk