Guild Hall - Portal to Housing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Vallar, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Vallar New Member

I'd like to propose the following change to the Portal to Housing (purple circle allowing players to teleport to their own or another player's house): Please add the ability for a player to remove their own access in the Portal to Housing interface.

Often one player will grant access to another so they can show off their home, or give access to functionality their home provides. In normal situations, one could simply ask the owner that the access be removed. However, what can you do if the owner of the home has stopped playing the game and your access level is less than trustee level? Sadly, nothing. The result ... too many listings on the portal to housing interface, and constant reminder of friends long gone from the game.

Please give players who have been granted such accesses the ability to remove them. Adding a "Remove Access" button to the portal's interface would resolve this. While I admit this isn't the most important thing in the universe, I imagine I'm not the only one who would love to see this change. :)
  2. Emissary Vex Active Member

I second this request. I'm a nice guy and I cant say no to people who want to show me their house. Even though 99% of them look more like storage units then something decorated. I ask people to tell me where their house is so I can run there instead, i ask them to remove me from friend after; and they just dont. Now I have a huge housing list and I hate it.
  3. mouser Well-Known Member

This would be nice.

I'll second it - though I see why it probably won't happen (it's a DB consistency issue).
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'd love to see an option like this.
  5. Ladymist Well-Known Member

PLEASE yes I have to actually type in peoples names for them to show up on my portal to housing.