Not A Bug Guild Druid Ring to Takish Badlands

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by EmJay, Dec 7, 2022.

1. EmJay Well-Known Member

You can port to Takish Badlands from a druid ring. I've used this a few times on my main character and it worked fine. I forgot to buy the delta transport potions in sandstone delta after I completed the tradeskill quest on my alt. So, I went to the guildhall to use the druid ring to Takish Badlands which would put me at the carpet to sandstone delta, however, it said I did not meet the entrance requirements. I'm a level 125 adventurer and 125 crafter. I did not do the adventuring timeline yet and I can't fly. I need to be able to get back to the researcher in the Delta. This seems like a bug to me since I had already been in the sandstone delta zone for the final step of the tradeskill timeline. Can this be fixed, please?
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

The druid ring only opens once you've completed specific portions of the adventuring timeline to unlock it. It *may* also unlock during the tradeskill timeline, but I don't see why it would.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, this is intentional. The druid ring in Takish Badlands is not functional until you *do something* in the adventure signature line that enables it to work once more.

~ Kaitheel