Duplicate guild chat

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by mythicaly, Jul 5, 2021.

1. mythicaly Active Member

made new char today.............cant type in guild chat,,,,,,,,,,,,what is going on??????
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Tkia likes this.
  3. mythicaly Active Member

voice chat been fubared for awhile this is text chat
  4. mythicaly Active Member

i've noticed a lot has been reset to settings that haven't been used in YEARS.text chat for 3 days now,,,that as guild leader is extremely annoying................voice chat fubared i found other glitches this moring that because of short term memory lose i cant remember but i been playing since launch,,, lost my original account due to memory lose,,,but replacement account is 11 years old, and honestly i'm ready to find something new.
  5. Iosabella New Member

Can confirm this is happening for new characters I and some guildies have created as well. They can't see or use guild text chat, with no error messages when trying. These characters also cannot use any custom channels - again with no error message just nothing happens. The characters -can- use officer chat.
    ittiebitty likes this.
  6. mythicaly Active Member

this was a sony set up at launch but was removed 10 years ago, was originally 24 hours before text chat would work for new tooons,,,3 days so far for newly made toons.
  7. mythicaly Active Member

at a week now.....people leaving game over it!
  8. Doobius40504 Active Member

As if they care. Less work for them, same pay.
    Morukta likes this.
  9. Ambrozia Jello Goddess

it's not just chat, mail access too... not getting any of the usual mail prompts nor can I access mail on 3 toons
  10. mythicaly Active Member

sigh and no fix planned for today,,,,i was planning on buying a character slot.....but not now
  11. Genyen65 New Member

I have been dealing with same Issues. I sent a ticket for voice chat dropping me due to invalid password, and sadly I am guild Co leader and we have no passwords on guild and officer guild voice chats. I got closed ticked and link to here on every ticket I sent in, and as yet I am locked out of Voice chat on most all my characters new 3 and some of my old ones. Some of them can gain Voice chat for Guild and officer, but majority get invalid password when trying to join Voice chat for Guild. So far only thing from support is immediate closed ticket with link to here and never a solution.
  12. Ratalthor Developer