Guild chat

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-digitalbandit, Apr 9, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

I'm finding it quite difficult to log into the eq2players and chat with my guild. Is this service down? Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

so no one else is having this issue? or did i miss the fact that they were being taken down?
  3. ARCHIVED-Mendou Guest

I wasn't aware they were actually active.
  4. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

lol, i've been using them forever.
  5. ARCHIVED-DerFunkBlaster Guest

so i'm not the only 1 errors contantly when trying to load guildchat from eq2players today? this actually started for me yesterday and i thought maybe some firewall or proxy was added here at work but im glad that it might not be that in some aspects. you guys might want to check this out and get it fixed asap.
  6. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

I will check into it :)
  7. ARCHIVED-BNomad Guest

DerFunkBlaster wrote:
    Same problem, got an undefined "Discconected"error condition
  8. ARCHIVED-Rasselas Guest

I also have not been able to access the chat since the afternoon of 4/9/08. Tried again this am and have no luck. It says, "server error."

Can I count on a discount, money back or a pro-rated bill for the next cycle? LOL. I will hold my breath
  9. ARCHIVED-DerFunkBlaster Guest

Gninja_Gnome wrote:
    Thanks Gninja
  10. ARCHIVED-Rasselas Guest

I tried again and it is showing a (303) error. Says it's a network system error. Don't know if this will help, but there it is.
  11. ARCHIVED-Trepan Guest

They were down until about 10pm Eastern time last night. They are down again at the moment.

They've gone down at 1:30pm Eastern both days. Chatbot logs do not lie ;-)
  12. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

Give it a try again we bounced the chat server and it should be up and working again. You might need to clear your cache to get it to work the first time.

Let me know if you are still having problems. Also if you are having problems please include the server you are trying to connect to.
  13. ARCHIVED-Trepan Guest

Nice. They're up and running from my end now. Thanks, Gninja!
  14. ARCHIVED-Rasselas Guest

Thanks for your assistance with this.

Just tried to log-in on VOX and still get (303) error. Can't connect to server (possible proxy/NAT/network) error.
  15. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

I get the proxy error at home, and the disconnected error at work. I'm attempting to connect to Permafrost. Thanks Gninja.

*EDIT*
    After much persistence, it finally let me in.
  16. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

Rasselas:

Did you make sure to clear your cache first?
  17. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

At home and I still get the proxy error above. I cleared my cache/cookies several times and still fail.
  18. ARCHIVED-digitalbandit Guest

Few days later, and I'm still unable to log in from home. Any ideas?
  19. ARCHIVED-Gninja_Gnome Guest

Are you using a web Proxy to access the website or anything? I am able to get to it from work(Inside the local network) and from home(outside the local network) I also verified I am able to get into game from each of the different servers we use to host it. The only time it gave me a denied message was right after we rebooted the servers and I had not cleared my cache.
  20. ARCHIVED-murkiewaters Guest

I'm getting the same 303 error code. Have cleared cache and get the same result.