Guild Chat login not displaying all characters

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Trepan, Mar 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Trepan Guest

I have 6 characters on my account - many of them have been around for at least a year. As of this weekend when trying to use the guild webchat it gives me a choice of 3. Needless to say, none of those 3 are the one I want to use. Whats up with this? (upset and angry comments deleted. Feel free to use your imagination as long as you have a large selection of expletives at your disposal)
  2. ARCHIVED-Trepan Guest

Still broken. Still mad.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jaggid Guest

I'm sure it is their mad database skillz.
  4. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

Have you opened a support ticket about it? If the issue is a problem specific to your account, I doubt you'll get support by posting in this discussion forum.
  5. ARCHIVED-Trepan Guest

Its not something specific to my account, no. There are others out there with the same problem. Those suffering from the "Permission Denied!" problem when trying to view their chars on EQ2Payers will see the same behavior if they use the web guildchat interface. Its a different symptom of the same problem.
  6. ARCHIVED-Trepan Guest

FYI: Jabru, thanks for getting this issue resolved. I can now see all characters in the guild chat selection, and those who were missing now also have viewable profiles. Took a while, wish it hadn't happened at all, but glad its fixed! edit: I type like a pirate with two wooden arms
  7. ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru Guest

Glad to see that it is working. Please let us know if this or any other issues come up.