Guided Ascension Exp Refill from new TS timeline?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Determind, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Determind Active Member

On my main, the character I first got to max level and tend to always try new content first (as opposed to my other 8 max level characters), I got to a point where I have one level of ascension left to max all 4 out but have no more celestial ascensions or overloaded ascension potions left, due to using them on the pre 110 levels foolishly, so I have been just waiting for it to regen normally to finish out the level and trying some of the weekly quests to see if I can get lucky on a celestial ascension drop.

Something strange happened today. I had done the weekly outdoor solo mission and finished level 12 Geomancer then used my last celestial ascension to get me to level 14 and my ascension exp was 0 or very low. I decided to work on the new TS timeline and when I had completed the first mission I noticed my guided ascension exp bart was maxed. The question I have is: Does doing the TS mission refill your guided exp? At first I thought it might be the orb of concentrated memories, I had used it the day before on the TS quest when my TS vitality hit 0 hoping it would refill it (unfortunately not), but I tested that on another character and the guided exp didn't refill so the only other thing I know I did was the first Stitch in Time mission. Anyone else see this?
  2. Determind Active Member

Tried it on another character and it didn't work.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Hammer of Adept Hands from the Loyalty Merchant is what refills your TS vitality. As for the other issue, I have no Ascension classes maxed and tend to ignore them.
    Determind likes this.
  4. Determind Active Member