Guide to Ashen Order Quests

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Cwiyk, Sep 23, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-NerissaRavenHeart Guest

I bet that would rock on extreme performance. =). Thanks for the head up. They are at the moment green to me. I will keep hittin on them. I worked my faction up from 40,000, to 47,000+ last night. So I should be almost done with the Ashen Disciples.

Masu
  2. ARCHIVED-Alienor Guest

Hi,
    has anyone an idea how do I get Erilis Windsister spawned, when I am on the Fallen from Beauty quest? Without her I think proceeding will get difficult :)
  3. ARCHIVED-NerissaRavenHeart Guest

I think it's suppose to automatically pop when you get in the general area/vicinity of where she is suppose to spawn at. (1515, -115, -1205). From what I done. Unless she's going through that invis bug crap where you can't see her but you can see her group friends. Sort of similar to what happens in the Court towers in Maj'Dul when you try to go up the tower and take out the tower.

Masuimi
  4. ARCHIVED-Almeric_CoS Guest

I have two words and only two words regarding this series for all my Monkly brethren out there...

The Sprawl
  5. ARCHIVED-Riny Guest

Nice work.

It would be nice (for clueless people like me) if there was more info about where these quests are. Yes, a location is mentioned, but what zone is being talked about? What expansion is needed, if any? What level range do I need to start thinking about doing these? Who is your audiance? That stuff would be helpful for me.
  6. ARCHIVED-Almeric_CoS Guest

These quests are part of the Desert of Flames expansion. In total, this expansion is intended for levels 45-60, but you'll probably want to be at least 50 if attempting the Ashen Order quests with a group, probably 55 (IMO) if solo.

The zone is Pillars of Flame, and the area is T'Narev, which is located in the Northeast corner of the zone.

When you first venture there, assuming you haven't gotten factions hits from elsewhere, you will be non-KOS to both the Ashen Order and the Ashen Disciples, but by the time you're done it is likely that the Ashen Disciples will no longer be your friends.
  7. ARCHIVED-Riny Guest

awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I guess my lvl 20s monk will have to wait a while.
  8. ARCHIVED-Andromax Guest

So has anyone confirmed if you can get both titles? Or even a goodie getting Ebon Dragon instead of Jade Tiger?
  9. ARCHIVED-Izzeren Faloren Guest

Unless I missed something you can not get both title. I looke the other day on my bruiser. He did the first Ashen order quest but after that nothing else that I can find.