Guide Sightings on Butcherblock!

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Morria, Jul 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Maiharae Guest

(A half elf peers out of the woods after her ears perk at some distress about a missed event) Do not worry Cloudrat! Guide Mandorem always tries to announce the rumors he hears as often as possible. Do keep your eyes out in the realm if they be posted on this bulletin board here, these rumors tend to be most exciting! (whisks off into the woods again)

Guide Maiharae Dryear'Urdrenn, Guide Ranger of Butcherblock
  2. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    From time to time it seems that this Dwarf comes around. Just because he was here one day does not mean that you will not see him again.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

9-14 @ 2:00pm PST - A Gnome has been seen rambaling in Antonica about bigger and better lights! I think it is worth looking into!
    9-15 @ 6:00pm PST - A Gnome has been seen rambaling in The Commonlands about bigger and better lights! I think it is worth looking into!
  4. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

9-14 @ 5pm PST - A Dwarf has been seen in Butcherblock mountains asking brave adventurer's for help with some reasearch on axes! Perhaps someone will stop by to give him a hand!
  5. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

9-15 @ 6:00pm PST - A very sad Froglok has been seen in the Enchanted Lands and needing assistance from adventurer's. Will anybody come to his aid?
  6. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

9-21 @ 6pm PST - A Dwarf has been seen in Butcherblock mountains asking brave adventurer's for help with some reasearch on axes! Perhaps someone will stop by to give him a hand!
    9-21 @ 6:00pm PST - A Gnome has been seen rambaling in the Commonlands about bigger and better lights! I think it is worth looking into!
  7. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

grrrr! bad timings again, during raid nites, i cant break off the raid and have fun stuffs to do with guides, they are too rare for east coast and hardly seen on weekends when i am not on raids.
  8. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

9-21 @ 5:00pm PST - Some adventurer's are reporting back that they have seen a living scarecrow in Antonica waving their hands frantically trying to get the attention of others!! What could they possibly want? Some brave adventurer should have a look!!
    9-22 @ 3:00pm PST - A Prince, scarecrow, AND evil curses?!?! What is this Prince in such a panic over in Antonica? This deserves investigation!!
    9-22 @ 5:00pm PST - Rumors of a Dwarf going by the name Stormshield shouting about a challenge in Eastern Wastes?! What could they want?
  9. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

9-21 @ 4:30pm PST - An Orc of all things has been said to have been looking for a babysitter in Darklight Woods! Now what could this be about?!?!?
    9-22 @ 6:00pm PST - A scared young Fae has been seen in the Antonica mumbling about needing ingrediants and some brave adventurers to help her get them! Will some come along to help her out?!?!
  10. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

9-29 @ 1:30pm PST - A Dwarf has been seen in Butcherblock mountains asking brave adventurer's for help with some reasearch on axes! Perhaps someone will stop by to give him a hand!
    9-29 @ 6:00pm PST - A Gnome has been seen rambaling in Antonica about bigger and better lights! I think it is worth looking into!
    9-30 @ 5:00pm PST - Some adventurer's are reporting back that they have seen a living scarecrow in The Great Divide waving their hands frantically trying to get the attention of others!! What could they possibly want? Some brave adventurer should have a look!!
  11. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-06 @ 3:00pm PST - A young Fae has been seen in the Loping Plains asking brave adventurers to help her get some ingrediants she needs for a whitch doctor! This is worth a look into!
    10-06 @ 4:00pm PST - Rumors of a Dwarf going by the name Stormshield shouting about a challenge in Eastern Wastes?! What could they want?
  12. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-05 @ 2:30pm PST - Someone has been said to be running around Halas asking adventurer's trick or treat! What could they be up to?!?!
  13. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-11 @ 6:00pm PST - A Dwarf has been seen in Butcherblock mountains asking brave adventurer's for help with some reasearch on axes! Perhaps someone will stop by to give him a hand!
    10-13 @ 4:00pm PST - Rumors of a Dwarf going by the name Stormshield shouting about a challenge in Eastern Wastes?! What could they want?
    10-13 @ 6:00pm PST - A Gnome has been seen rambaling in The Commonlands about bigger and better lights! I think it is worth looking into!
  14. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-12 @ 5:00pm PST - Someone has been said to be running around Darklight Woods asking adventurer's trick or treat! What could they be up to?!?!
    10-13 @ 3:00pm PST - A Prince, scarecrow, AND evil curses?!?! What is this Prince in such a panic over in Antonica? This deserves investigation!!
  15. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-13 @ $:00pm PST - A Gnome has been seen rambaling in The Antonica about bigger and better lights! I think it is worth looking into!
  16. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-16 @ 12:00pm PST - A young Fae has been seen in the Loping Plains asking brave adventurers to help her get some ingrediants she needs for a whitch doctor! This is worth a look into!
    10-17 @ 3:00pm PST - A scared young Fae has been seen in the Antonica mumbling about needing ingrediants and some brave adventurers to help her get them! Will some come along to help her out?!?!
    10-19 @ 3:00pm PST - Someone has been said to be running around Qeynos Harbor asking adventurer's trick or treat! What could they be up to?!?!
    10-20 @ 4:00pm PST - Rumors of a Dwarf going by the name Stormshield shouting about a challenge in Eastern Wastes?! What could they want?
  17. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-20 @ 9:00pm PST - A Dwarf has been seen in Butcherblock mountains asking brave adventurer's with some reasearch on axes! Perhaps someone will stop by to give him a hand!
  18. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-25 @ 6:00pm PST - A young Fae has been seen in the Loping Plains asking brave adventurers to help her get some ingrediants she needs for a whitch doctor! This is worth a look into!
    10-27 @ 4:00pm PST - A Gnome has been seen rambaling in The Antonica about bigger and better lights! I think it is worth looking into!
  19. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

To the Guides, i would love to attend those player events, but cant take time from raiding, those hours were set in pacific time zone, made difficult to show up.
    i would like to see them appearing during weekends please, so i could get some "recipes", finish off the "Doodad collections", i cant afford those on brokers. they are overpriced for fluff items.
    or make plans after 9pm PST.
    most guilds raid on EST from 7p to 11p.
    last time i saw a guide (about 7 months ago) in non-event when i met and got nice "collection" gift, and others were seen and played during tinkerfest, but never stayed too long for extras, due to raid time schedules.
  20. ARCHIVED-Mandorem Guest

10-26 @ 5:00pm PST - Someone has been said to be running around Qeynos Harbor asking adventurer's trick or treat! What could they be up to?!?!