Guide Sightings on Butcherblock!

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Morria, Jul 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Morria Guest

We're getting the ball rolling here. Stay tuned for more info on events!
  2. ARCHIVED-PsiberDaemon Guest

YAY! Was hoping I'd see something... :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Ibash Guest

Are we going to have any guides on for Tinkerfest ? I'd Like to get in on the 2 extra guide given quests.
  4. ARCHIVED-ciralyn23 Guest

Anyone going to make it on for Tinkerfest? I have a guide macro that I check whenever I think of it, but it'd be great if we could get a hint here =)
  5. ARCHIVED-Ibash Guest

Looking at only 3 days left of Tinkerfest and still no sight of a guide ??
  6. ARCHIVED-ciralyn23 Guest

There are no players who match those filters.
  7. ARCHIVED-Reloshan Guest

Keep your eyes peeled! You might just get lucky yet!
  8. ARCHIVED-j6ixty Guest

WOOT that means i can stop PVP for this :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Morria Guest

The gnomes came out to Steamfont this evening a couple times, and hope to be back out near 8:30 am PST Saturday morning! Look for them at or around that time if you wish to assist with research!
    *As usual, our guides are all volunteers, and sometimes Real Life happens, so while this time is intended, sometimes things happen, and they have been known to arrive a little late or reschedule for a different date. If we can, we will update this thread if we know something's come up.
  10. ARCHIVED-Ibash Guest

Thanks for the responce I hope to catch that gnome on and give them a hand.
  11. ARCHIVED-Morria Guest

I know that this was a little last minute, but thank you to all who came to join Edwinae and Heliobot. I am told they received lots of help and had a great time with everyone that joined them! Stay tuned for more!
  12. ARCHIVED-Rokaab Guest

Morria wrote:
    Hope Edwinae managed to sort something out for Heliobot, he was acting very strangely indeed.
  13. ARCHIVED-Acquisto Guest

Rumors are spreading that an enthusiastic gnome researcher will be harassing the citizens of New Halas around 11am PDT today. :) Keep your eyes and ears open!
  14. ARCHIVED-Feliciti Guest

Rumors abound that a farmer may be in need of assistance on Thursday, August 5th at approximately 5:45pm (PDT)!

He can be found near the farms located in the Commonlands.

**Please note, all times are approximate and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.**
  15. ARCHIVED-Feliciti Guest

Be on the lookout for a Gnome in need of assistance around 3pm (pdt). He is said to be seen near the lighthouse in Antonica.

**Please note, all times are approximate and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.**
  16. ARCHIVED-anastasia1224 Guest

Out of curiosity,will there be any in-game events inside the Hold of Prexus in the near future? I keep seeing people with the appearance armor from the shinies but never seen(or hear) of an event like that happening.
  17. ARCHIVED-Acquisto Guest

Headline: Orcs like Porks!
    Breaking news from Commonlands, brought to you by...Lucan D'Lere - The ONLY choice for citizens of Freeport.
    According to the farmers in Commonlands, Orcs have a new favorite taste... Bacon! Things have become so bad that they've taken to only letting their precious porkers out at certain times!
    "I don't know what I'd do without my hogs. Who would keep me warm on a cold night?", worried one farmer.
    The call has been put out for any pig-loving adventurer to stand watch tonight, around 4pm (PDT), and see if they can send a message back to the swine-swiping menace!
  18. ARCHIVED-Asima Guest

What happened to all the events on Butcherblock? It's been a month since the last posted event and I miss them :(
  19. ARCHIVED-PsiberDaemon Guest

Will there be any Guide events for Nights of the Dead? or any Guide events?
  20. ARCHIVED-Morria Guest

Greetings all! There are still events happening on a regular basis, so keep your eyes peeled. On occasion there are events such as "guide parties" and weddings in the Hold of Prexus. We are going to attempt to run our Nights of the Dead events as often as possible for this season. Hopefully you're able to catch us out. We'll try to get some event times posted very soon.