Guide Quests on Test! :)

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, I adore the Guides coming out and helping us on the regular servers (and thanks, Squeecha, for helping out with Test for those that we don't have NPCs for! :D), but I really, really wish the one quest that we have all the time on Test (huzzah!) that I would love to see be made a permanent thing on every other server would be the Decorative Axes one in Butcherblock Mountains. I know, I know, there are numerous Broker-players who make their fortunes off selling them, but frankly, they're just too insanely useful for decorating, and not every server has them available for love or plat all the time. Since it's not terribly complicated (not like the Newsies one that needs a Guide on even Test :eek:), it shouldn't be too tough to do? :-/

Clawed fingers crossed! :)

Uwk
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

Or, ask your local Guides.
    Leonitas and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Yado Active Member

if I remember correctly Guides are not allowed on a test server. it's in there PnP ( Policies and Procedures ). I used to be with the Guide program a long time ago.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

"Yado" , we have the pleasure to have our very special own Ratonga guide visit us on the public test server ( don't mix that up with Beta , no guides on Beta )
    She's takings good care of us Tongas , am yea and the other races too.
    Yea one time we had a guide come to Nagafen and he gave us the decorating with axes quest ,
    Nagafen was a pvp server we had a fixed NPC to hand out the quest, and it's one quest you really don't have to do again.
    But on any other server it would be nice to be able to do it , unless you immigrated from a PvP server and you already covered all your walls , 3 times over with axes.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! No Beta guides...which actually makes sense, since things don't last permanently there anyway. :)

Uwk
  6. Squeecha Senior Guide

Nopes, no beta guides. The folks at Daybreak want you actually playing with their new stuff for some reason.....