Not A Bug Guide Quest: The Assemblage of Magics

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Moolti, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Moolti New Member

On Varsoon, my lvl 34 character has already completed the collection in Antonica called Inspirations of Self and turned it in to Collector, but my quest still says, "I should search for Inspirations in Antonica." I should be on the Commonlands step now.
    Twyla and Dude like this.
  2. Moolti New Member

I put in a petition, but the reply was that it would be passed to QA and dev. I was also was asked to log a bug here on the forum. Since I logged a bug, I wanted to add some more details in the bugs forum to see if anyone else has seen this issue.

I have the guide quest that I started some time ago on a little character. I decided to pick up this quest again. Here's where it stands.
    Quest Name: Guide Quest: The Assemblage of Magics.
    Step says: I should search for Inspirations in Antonica...
    However, I have completed the first collection called Inspirations of Self, but my quest was not updated to the next step to visit and get the collectibles in Commonlands. I also have the first item in the Assemblage of Magics collection.
    I do not have any collections that have not been turned in.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

It's okay that you've already finished the collection, Moolti. In Antonica, just go see Historian Gretta Helsiph. You'll find the solution to your issue as a sparklie on the ground near her.

Enjoy your travels!

~ Kaitheel
    Dude and Twyla like this.
  4. Moolti New Member

5. Moolti New Member

On the off chance that something changed, I went to the historian and there was a new green shiny beside her. I still could not talk to the historian since I haven't finished the quest, but clicking on the shiny updated the quest to the next step and now I can go look in Commonlands for the next set of collectibles.