Guide Appreciation Day

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Mythical House Item, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

GUIDE APPRECIATION DAY
    When: January 10, 2013
    Where: 2 Bayle Court, Qeynos
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Name on Door: Kittzy
    Time: 3pm PST until the party ends
    !

This is a special day for all to enjoy a bit of time getting to know and celebrate the Guides of Norrath. They take time out of their day to voluntarily bring a bit of sunshine to players, and now it is our turn to show them how much we appreciate it!

Let's show them our support and stop in and say hello, share a story, and enjoy the afternoon with some of the most special people in Norrath!
    *NOTE*

The guides will be attending to celebrate, there will be no quests given.

The best gifts (and the only ones they are allowed to accept) are the support from adventurers, so lets show them some love!

**This is a Role Play event, while it is understood that some people do not role play or are new to the 'scene', please be aware that the guides come to us in-character and since it is their special day we will be celebrating it as such.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
  2. Kinyoubi Guide

/checks the date and makes an appointment to get her fur fluffed and her nails done

Yay! It'z a party!
    Kasumi likes this.
  3. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

For those visiting from other servers, or those who are unfriendly to Qeynosian Guards, the doors will be opened via the Housing Leaderboards on the day of the event for safe and quick travel.
    Kasumi likes this.
  4. Mophia Active Member

Would love to attend, But it starts at 10PM my time, which as I have early shopping the following day is too late for me.

Please pass on Mophia's appreciation, previously of Splitpaw, now of Unrest, (unfortuneatly she got a an unwanted name change, and is now Ophia), and all her sisters and cousins best wishes. This is still a Mophia on Splitpaw, but she is a BL, not the nec, lol.
  5. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Agenda for Guide Appreciation Day

Meet and Greet

Door Prize Drawing

Haiku Contest

Door Prize Drawing

Find that Guide! (Book hunt that has some special prizes!)

Door Prize Drawing

Pin the Tail on the Halfling

**Be sure to get your 'ticket' for the door prize drawings from Kitzy when you come to the party. Winners must be present to receive their award.

**The Haikus must be about guides and/or guide quests.

**One book prize per person for Find that Guide! contest.

Kasumi likes this.
  6. Kasumi Member

I will so be there and cannot wait to see Kinyoubi!!! :D I missed you the other day. I was told by other players that you were in the Frostfell Wonderland, but I was AFK! When I got back, you had already left. I was so sad! I will definitely be at the Guide party! :D I can't wait to see all the guides who show up! :D