Guide Appreciation Day Party House

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mythical House Item, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

There is more to see than what I am showing in the screenies, and I do hope to see everyone that can attend the Guide Appreciation Day party today at 3 pm Pacific Standard, it will last until.. the party ends! The address is on Antonia Bayle, 2 Bayle Court in Qeynos or accessed via the Housing Leaderboards from 2 PM today (Large Homes, Newly Published, Guide Appreciation Day by Kittzy).

There will be door prizes, a Haiku contest, a mini-book hunt, pin the tail on Tekka.. err the halfling, and a lot of Role Play. So make sure you stop in and thank the guides for all that they do! Just remember they are here to celebrate, there will be no quests given and (unfortunately) they cannot accept gifts.

Come by land or sea.

[IMG]

2 Bayle Court with Kittzy

[IMG]

Leave your weapons and bags with the Butler.

[IMG]

Enjoy a bit of music and relax in the lounge as you visit with others.

[IMG]

Head down to the basement for some gambling or billiards.

[IMG]

Visit the Guide Reward Museum

[IMG]

Venture to the attic for some Air Hockey, Foosball, Ping Pong, Pinball, or have your fortune told.

[IMG]

Enjoy an upscale meal at the buffet, food for all tastes!

[IMG]

Have as many drinks as your bladder can handle at the open bar, or slow dance with your favorite partner on the dance floor.

[IMG]

You can even cob a squat on a blanket in the grass and enjoy the Street Celebration with wine and cheese!

[IMG]

I want to thank Jaza, Casi, Liza, Kas, Kiosha, Tekka, Rissa, Kinyoubi, Enjoys, and Squee. (If I forgot anyone, forgive me I haven't had my coffee yet.) For helping keep me sane during a crunch week of decorating for this celebration, loaning the Guide Museum your rewards that I was missing, fluffing my pillows, helping me with inspiration, letting me use the Homes and Tomes floor design, letting your CDO out on the mugs, helping with prizes, helping with advertising, choking Margreth, making sure there was no guide forgotten, being my 'halfling pin cushion', and allowing me to use you as scaling tools.
    Catri The Dark and Aderissah like this.
  2. Aderissah Member

I punched margreth once or twice for funsies. I had a blast helping, I can't wait for the event today! You've done such an amazing job putting this together kitzy<3
  3. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Your screenshots do not do the marvelous home justice. I can't wait for the party today.

And I do not have CDO! (But I'm not the one who lined up your mugs, so obviously you weren't talking about me anyway!)
  4. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Bet you five golds you can't stand in one of my storage dungeons, without going afk or looking at another screen and not get all twitchy and organize even one little item for more than ten minutes.
  5. Kisy Active Member

That place looks amazing! I'm gonna have to take a look later tonite, however I am sadden Kisy won't be able to come and Thank the Guides Personally for the fun I've had on AB since I started there, for I shall be at work still at 3pm.

/sad human santers off.