Guardians Reversal "bugged" since gu66

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Thorine, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Thorine New Member

When I logged in my guardian after gu66 went live, I noticed a strange sound from him and that he shook a litle.
    After some testing I found it's reversal causing this. This happen about every 30 second whether I'm fighting or standing in the guild hall.
    It's like it's proccing whatever I'm doing. This is very annoying so would like a fix for it.
  2. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

ah thanks for pinpointing it, this is driving me bonkers. im a zerk and have reversal so ill shut it off for now, test , and let everyone know. yes, please fix this SOE!
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

So THAT is what was causing it? That would be Reversal refreshing actually, it can re-activate all it's avoid = damag evey 30 seconds.
  4. Xelgad Developer

This just in!

This has been fixed internally and will be coming to servers near you in one of the upcoming hotfixes.
  5. ZUES Well-Known Member

Again, it was pointed out 50 times in beta. Why do we even have beta?
  6. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

There are probably like 200+ significant open issues in a beta, and he probably has a team of 3 or 4 people to work them all. Or he could be doing all the class stuff by himself since it seems like not sht was really done.