Guardian Sphere

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Kaldon, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Kaldon New Member

Hi Guys

I've levelled to lv 50 as Guardian, really enjoying the class but I've come to the forums with a question on the LV50 CA 'Guardian Sphere'.

The description says 'allows guardian to protect whole group' then two descriptions of 'when damaged this spell has a 22% and 44% chance'.

So my questions are:

1. If I'm targeting the mob and cast this, it can effect any member of the team, right?
    2. Why the two descriptions with the differing percentages of the proc from this spell.
    3. Do you find the CA s really helpful, I have the CA at expert level and even at best, at 44% it will only proc half the time, that seems very unreliable to me. Or am missing understanding the CA?.

Help appreciated.
    K
  2. Bridge New Member

Guardian Sphere is a way to help mitigate damage to the rest of your group. As a guard you have a few ways to save/mitigate damage to allies. It's in the name. Even if it blocks 1 shot from 1 member of the team, that could mean the difference between a wipe and success.
  3. Ogdinmar Active Member

Guardian sphere is amazing overall stoneskin group buff. So it doesn't matter what you are targeting its a group buff. There was two percent procs because originally one was only for the tank and one was for everyone else.