Guardian Decimate missing

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Holyduke, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Holyduke Member

Considering Guardians are the weakest when it comes to DPS, we need everything we can get. Decimate is one of our better combat arts that states the following: "A powerful melee attack that rarely misses, and cannot be parried, deflected, riposted, or blocked....... and yet I am hitting at 50% on average.
    Also, Concussion, Ruin, and a one or two others are averaging 50-80% hit rate. "Most" of our combat arts are 100% hit rate. I am assuming it is because of Avenging Strikes. Which brings me to point #2. I do not believe Avenging Strikes is working. I am not seeing "Damage is greatly increased" If the guardian is not the current target of the enemy. Any other Guardian seeing this? If Devs are reading, can this be looked into please? Can Guardians get a little DPS love? Its all about DPS when it comes to holding argo, which we are sorely lacking. Popping temp hate positions just to keep hate for a little bit of time is getting old fast.
    Thank you.
    [IMG]
    Daalilama likes this.
  2. Arclite Well-Known Member

Yup that is the case currently.

Not sure we are going to see an increase in our DPS without someone coming in here and whining about their survivability is not as good as a guardian.

Given up on getting an actual response. DEVs do not know how to balance the classes anymore and sadly tanks are the focal point of group/raids and get hit the hardest with changes. We have had a limited appeal in the game for a fair amount of time now and I feel it will remain like this.
  3. Ogdinmar Active Member

I see the damage increase from avenging strikes. The bonus damage boost doesn't show up in you actual spell. just a multiplier on the CA when it hits, when you are not the target.
  4. guard Active Member

tbh i agree guardian isn't fun at the moment i hardly ever log mine in anymore and its been my main since i started playing this game i have a alt conjy and the time difference it takes me to do solo's etc on that makes playing the guardian pointless and not really enjoying tanking for groups either everything is harder work than it should be or needs to be
  5. Holyduke Member

Devs, can we at least get this looked at as far as the hit rate goes? This ability and others that are missing?
  6. Ogdinmar Active Member

What is your ST/Accuracy/weapon skills at? I'm getting about a 90% hit rate but I also forget to reapply my snacks as soon as they are down, which is what I'm thinking the % loss is coming from.