GU67 sig quests "Darkness Ascending" - feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

I've checked with Yhealik (or whatever the dragons name is) in thurgain, checked with the queen, checked with the dragon in SS.
  2. Eshaac Active Member

"Darkness Ascending: Tear of Mystery completed 7/9/2013" Did it all same day...

Eshaac
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

hmm, I can't go back in the Queen's chamber, I don't remember being locked out of it..
    also interesting that you can revisit the battle scene at the end as many times as you want.
  4. GrouchyMouse Active Member

Of course you're laughing! /shakes fist :D

Okay, I've been all over...I can't find anything on the staff, Firiona, or any other quest starter, feather or not.
  5. GrouchyMouse Active Member

I got back into the instance, but not where she's been given the letter and grieves. It was the normal instance for the city questline.
    Eshaac likes this.
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

yea, I figure the staff might mean something, but it's probably again just a little pre-lore until a new GU/expac
    what gets me is that you can revisit the battle between Kerfyrm and Yelinak over and over. must mean some kinda clue is being given there
  7. Cyliena Well-Known Member

They're a nod to the Plane of Mischief from EQ1, which zoned you out into the waters of Cobalt Scar. It would be AWESOME to have a Shard of Mischief, though. ;)
    Karrane likes this.
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Yelinak?
  9. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

A Shard of Mischief...where the guy in charge might "LOL" a lot?

HMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Cyliena and Deveryn like this.
  10. Servitore New Member

I haven't been able to do the new quests yet but I've been trying to follow this thread and the bit with firiona is of great interest. Is there any possibility this is Opal Darkbriar making her return after her dealings with Lucan from the Freeport questline?