GU67 sig quests "Darkness Ascending" - feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 8, 2013.

1. GrouchyMouse Active Member

I missed that. I was too busy going "HOLY ****!" at that scene...wasn't expecting it, lol.

But that would make sense. Players only have Draconic. Ancient Draconic makes sense given the time that Kerafyrm and Yelinak are from.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

it's probably just a pre-lore for the next expac/big GU
  3. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Like the "i noticed that first" you gotta provide the data to debug first.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Maybe she woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day. Would explain the staff *and* the attitude problem. ;)
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I find it really odd that she dresses like a mage, yet in the storyline in EQ1 (the one you could read while sitting there LFG) she was a paladin. If she wasn't, then my recollection of something I read 6 or 7 years ago is way off.
  6. Eshaac Active Member

hhhmm, I've just realized when I did this sig I never got offered the cloak. I only received the other 2 items.. replica and dislodger but no cloak. I've logged in and checked and tripled checked both with the search function on the persona ui and opening one bag at a time and looking, and yep no cloak anywhere to be found. I've looked in my logs and no cloak.. hhmmm was it not something that was at the beginning of this quest? Added later? Or has it just gone poof on me..

Eshaac
  7. Misia Active Member

The cloak comes from a separate Heritage Quest.
  8. Silzin Active Member

Cyliena has a lint to a 177 stat clock on his walk throw at part of the end reward for the Sig quest. are you sure that there is not a Clock as part of the Sig and a 2nd one as part of the HQ?
  9. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I disco'd the cloak when I finished, and considering I was over a week late doing it compared to everyone else, I'm guessing it was recently added on.

You receive \aITEM -385830072 -682751696:Qeynos Cloak of Masterful Valor\/a.

edit: her, by the way :D
  10. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Wow! I have never seen a clock in the game...is it a wrist one? :p
    Cyliena likes this.
  11. Silzin Active Member

lol, spelling errors for the win....
    Dulcenia likes this.
  12. Cyliena Well-Known Member

There's a couple on the Marketplace... :p

\aITEM 1972846611 2105322571: Draconic Grandfather Clock\/a
    \aITEM -1629233940 -96482408:Tinkerer's Clock\/a

:D
  13. Kander Developer

Excellent question. ;)
    GrouchyMouse likes this.
  14. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

OMG...another quest somewhere? Is that it?
  15. Silzin Active Member

with as much stuff that seems to be missing from the quest dialog and the amount of stuff that is left unanswered, i am sure this is not the end of it.
  16. Kander Developer

When did you do the quest? The cloak was added very recently.
  17. Misia Active Member

Hmmmmmmmm.... Well, maybe. I just logged in to grab the link from quest journal, and the reward is more mysterious than before. ;-)
  18. GrouchyMouse Active Member

/jaw drops as she reads this

/rants to husband, complete with expressive gestures

Ok...I've been all over, looking for where that could be. Hell, even when you're in CoE she has her staff from the get go. I've been looking since I finished the quests, I've found nothing.

Is there something to be found in game? Is it even in beta yet?

I tell yah, I've been rethinking the whole thing over, that little calling on the carpet that happened. She doesn't seem like herself, and I did wonder at the time if she was Kerafyrm being a butthead again. She doesn't lose her cool, even when things are most south, she has some sort of a "we will muddle thru this" attitude.

Grr...once again you make my head hurt, Kander, lol!
  19. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I keep wondering about the joker totems underwater. I'm sure they will come into play sometme but when?
  20. Kander Developer

All I can say is "LOL"
    Cyliena and GrouchyMouse like this.