GU67 - Fabled Zones Feedback Thread!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Gninja, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Clevemo Active Member

So how rare are the key drops? I picked up two but upon inspection they turned into the worst version of the three keys. Just curious on how many keys I'd have to get to have a reasonable chance at getting a key that gives a mythical item.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

I had 3, all the worse version, did the quest for it to (reward was 75g each) now I can't get another key at all and don't know where they drop.
  3. Clevemo Active Member

the keys randomly drop off the nameds as far as I can tell. I got 2 chest keys and 1 ancient silver key.

Feedback on Rujark the Broken Lord: Did a 5-man on this encounter. 1.7 billion damage to kill both epics. The encounter lasted 16 minutes. The reward was \aITEM 1296946340 870110385:Fabled Ascetic Indium Helm\/a and \aITEM 315773948 1656949793:Fabled Reinforced Rujarkian Breastplate\/a . Not worth my time /sigh. If you are going to attempt that encounter with a group then most likely you'll have at least EM CoE gear so that neglects the dropped loot from this encounter. MUTE FODDER!

There was something bugged about the chest as well. The player that won the breastplate was the only person offered to greed/need/decline the item. The other four players did not get an option to loot the item in fact we all thought that there was only one item in the chest.
  4. Ucala Well-Known Member

they are pretty common from what I have seen, gotten around 9 or 10 so far. plus they drop off the non heroic names on the first floor. got all bronze and 1 silver. as said before the bronze is 75g reward, the silver is 3 plat reward with a choice of the legendary items. with that I could think the plat key is worth atleast 15plat with the mythical.

Edit: I also like how these mobs are nearly blind, you have to basically hug them if you want to body pull them, but once you are fighting one it seems they become social and come from half way across the room :p
  5. Hirofortis Active Member

Can you tell us what the zones are built for? Group, duo, MUO? just curious so I can test.
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

this whole Molo saying is pretty lame imo :p but Clefts if easily both a solo and group zone, with a few x2s in it. the other zone is basically a new Deep Forge for level 95s.
  7. Kinya Active Member

So I visited The Fabled Pedestal of Sky - Instanced Raid (Normal Difficulty) and The Fabled Djinn Master's Prism - Instanced Raid (Higher Difficulty).

Is this final? I mean the biggest hit we got was I think something around 29.000 in our logs and all the trash and names were damaging us for about 2000-9000. That's it?

There are screenies of some of the buffs on the names and 2000 damage is a bit... low for a 95 lvl epic?

[IMG]

It looks like you will be adding 4 extremely easy and boring zones with GU67 :(
  8. Ucala Well-Known Member

I think the fights are more about scripts rather than hits Kinya. atleast old djinn prism was :p I can safely bet there will be a few wipes :p
  9. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Is the new Avatar Arena in beta?
    If so where is the access? Thanks
  10. Ucala Well-Known Member

it is but it's not open to the public
  11. Saphirewind New Member

So I hopped on Beta for a few hours just now. Was able to "molo" through all of Scornfeather Roost with the SS inq merc except for the last named. Then I went to clefts and yeah, it is the nameds on the ground level that drop keys. I was able to solo/"molo" through everything in there except the x2s. I got one bronze key and one gold key. I can easily see the named in here being farmed if just for keys. The gold keys give fabled items with 190 stats and 11.3 CB/Pot items, so better than CoE EM, almost as good as PoW loot. The mythicals should be almost as good as CoE CM gear. Considering the armour that those nameds were dropping it seems like the key jewelry is making up for the poor quality of the armour. So I don't know, we will see how it balances out.
  12. Ucala Well-Known Member

you should be able to see the myths and stuff even without the plat key..
  13. Saphirewind New Member

I tried inspecting the muddy key itself so I could see the platinum key in the inspect window and inspect that, but no actual inspection window came up for it. It just goes straight to the option to brush the mud off to determine what kind of a key it is. I might try to get a few more keys later and see if I can get a platinum one.
  14. a_shrubbery Active Member

I understand your logic, but I also feel it hurts the game on the long run. It's fine that some zones are run less than others.

Instead, I suggest to make the "zones within zones" simply a bit more rewarding for those that are willing to go the extra mile.

Not everything has to be blended into a smoothie...
    Lempo likes this.
  15. a_shrubbery Active Member

Or... imho an even better compromise is to have people earn a key to the "zone within the zone". So you have to get there at least once. If you join PUGs, often someone already completed the condition, but it's ok, because you're bound to be in a PUG that hasn't, and people just go along with it. This is a typical scenario.

Eg. other day my grp wanted to use a saved instance to WEx2 last boss, which I had never run. Luckily for me, it didn't work out. Se we did the whole zone. No one threw a fit and left because they just want "rancor" (whatever that is). I got my achievements and saw all the nameds.
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

bad idea imo. if you awarded slightly "better" loot for the "longer run" (implying it's not a 3min walk from when you zone in). to get to the zone within the zone than there would be no point to have it at the start anyway
  17. Kinya Active Member

I wonder where is this quest as I have bronze key and can't find anything...?
    Also, description for other keys says "to open something" - what should I open? Is there any chest?
  18. Ucala Well-Known Member

there is a room that has 4 chests in it, each one assigned to each key. to get to the room you have to unlock the door that is from another quest that drops off the keyholder mobs
  19. Kinya Active Member

Thank you :)
  20. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

So when did they sneak Bristlebane into Arena of the Gods? lol
    Anyone know where the entrance to this arena will be? Thanks...