GU67 - Fabled Zones Feedback Thread!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Gninja, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Gninja Developer

As of this morning (Monday July 8) the beta server has been updated to include the new fabled zones for testing. Feel free to post any feedback on them in this thread and remember to remain constructive. If you find an issue please be as detailed as possible so we can track down the issue and get it resolved quickly as the release date for GU67 is right around the corner.

You can find two new Fabled zones at the entrance to Clefts of Rujark.

The Fabled Clefts of Rujark - Contested Dungeon
    The Fabled Scornfeather's Roost - Instanced Dungeon

You can find two more new Fabled Raid zones in Pillars of Flame

The Fabled Pedestal of Sky - Instanced Raid (Normal Difficulty)
    The Fabled Djinn Master's Prism - Instanced Raid (Higher Difficulty)

We hope to get test updated with these changes asap.
    We will let you know as any other content becomes available but please use this thread only for feedback on these zones.
  2. Ranga Active Member

Clefts contested trash is so far like DC Duo, dunno what the names are like or the loot but if the loot is an upgrade to the most recent contested i.e. SS then the difficulty should be higher imo :)
  3. Gninja Developer

What sort of gear were you wearing when you went in. Just curious.
  4. Calthine Well-Known Member

Are there prereqs? I only found The Fabled Clefts of Rujark and the regular one on the Clefts door.
  5. Ucala Well-Known Member

think you are just looking in the wrong spot.
    • Fabled Clefts of Rujark (accessed from Sinking Sands)
    • Fabled Scornfeather’s Roost (accessed from within Fabled Clefts of Rujark)
    • Fabled Djinn Masters Prism (accessed from the ‘Fabled Dungeon Portal’ in Pillars of Flame)
    • Fabled Pedestal of Sky (accessed from the ‘Fabled Dungeon Portal’ in Pillars of Flame)
  6. Gninja Developer

Both Clefts and Roost should be available on the Clefts door. We are looking into it.
    Ranga and Calthine like this.
  7. Calthine Well-Known Member

I'm at the door in Pillar of Flames, if that makes a difference. I always forget there's one in SS.
  8. Gninja Developer

Yeah, the door only leads to Clefts currently we will get it fixed. If you go to the normal zone in for Roost you should get the option to enter the Fabled roost as well.

The portal in Pillars of Flame is not active yet.
  9. Ranga Active Member

I duod' some of it with Inquis and Krivix in a mix of Drinal Steward gear and SG heroic stuff with 3 heroic 160 pieces of jewelry and a hex doll lol only killed the first named but the kb was fun bit like flyingggggggggggggggggggggggg :)

Looking at the loot off the one named and if that is representative then it may be about right for the diff.
  10. Ucala Well-Known Member

well I found the entrance to the Roost zone pretty easy, just on the top of Clefts. but no one wanted to run it :p
  11. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Ran roost with an Sk, Monk and my Temp...names are so-so as in some melted others it was hitting a brick wall with the amount of HP...gear was ok somewhat for the zone but kinda chuckled at the loot names basically all the old loot names just with legendary "" or Fabled"" in front of them...

PS - the appearance on the gear is pretty much the same with the old zone...would have thought you would have used some of the new appearances for gear that are out there but not a biggie to be honest.
  12. Ucala Well-Known Member

more accurate, all the snake type names had a lot of hp (but probably not too bad for a full group) I did it with a warden, coercer, and very bad pally.
    the non boss harpy names melted.
  13. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The trash did melt fairly fast and the names have just an insane amount of HPs for 3 of players and 3 mercs. Not an optimal group setup, so a group with a couple dps, it would have gone much better. :D

The gear is a step up over the current solo and heroic CoE instances and more along the line of SG pieces.

In my opinion, these zones are not meant for raid-geared players to plow through, although welcomed to do so. They are more geared toward the casual players that like to group.

I like how the first floor is easily taken by someone solo or with a merc / friend and like the original clefts, gets harder as you go up the elevator.
  14. Kinya Active Member

Why? Leave it as it is pls.
    Old days when you had to go through open dungeon to enter instance.

And Clefts are not so difficult, we duoed it yesterday including names on the 2nd floor.
    First floor is totally soloable. We haven't tried epics on the 3rd floor.

We also duoed trash and first named in Roost although it too some time :)
  15. Oldtimer Active Member

I agreee, leave it as it is! Travel through one to get to the other.
  16. Ucala Well-Known Member

something I noticed about the contested zone, the walls are very thin. you pull 1 group of 3 mobs and you each up getting 3 groups of 3. didn't matter most times for me since I am wearing gear that excels the zone but for someone doing it at gear level, that seems a bit rough.
  17. brokenshieldd Active Member

I try the fable Clefts of Rujark and fable Scornfeather's Roost with 2 friends last night and we had 2 elite mercs with us as well kenny and perrin. All 3 of us was in raid gear I belive the other 2 had better raid gear than what I had. But the zone wasn't to hard or to easy for us.

I think it was about right for are lvl and gear. I am not going to say it was way to easy and for some one who dosn't have the same type of gear and are trying to gear there toon.

I see way to much of that on Beta when we are testing stuff for new xpacs or GU
  18. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Gninja You troll..

Anyways. This may not be the Right place. But Terrorantula is now Level 90 epic x2. I Thought it was 50 epic x2?
  19. Gninja Developer

I heard that Hatar and Terrorantula were upset at you calling them names and decided to get even... They might have had a little help. They did not get buffed for this update. :)
    Wirewhisker, Feldon and Freddy_c like this.
  20. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Mmmhmm..... >_>