GU64 stealth changes (bugs) to existing encounters

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

So far my guild has noticed two stealth changes to existing content that came in GU64 that we believe are bugs.
    First, in HM Sullons we've noticed that the second mob, Hragdold, had the sorceror adds changed. Prior they weren't an issue, but now they are using an ability that now hits for in excess of 100k on their target (ie the tank). Was this an intended change in difficulty, or is this a bug as we believe?
    Secondly, the adds in the Hexopola encounter have changed. The beetles used to be L100 and hit for very little (which is good, since they don't die). Now they are L110, making them red con, and hitting for 20k+ per swing. I can't imagine why this would be an intentional change, so this also seems to be a bug in need of fixing. (While we're at it, Hexopola's BPs are still L91. Since this is a L92 fight, that doesn't make much sense).
  2. ARCHIVED-Chronus1 Guest

The sorcsalways used to put a curse for a split second on somebody which would then instant kill them, just wasn't always their target. We've killed it with 3 grps since update just checking out the loot so it's working fine imo.
    Red con adds in the hexapola adds is deffinitely off imo though.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

Could have been some really bad luck on the sorc adds I suppose, but still seems weird. Hopefully next time we pull it it doesn't keep picking the tank.
    Hexopola definitely felt broken though. We still killed it, but the crap adds randomly picking off people with huge swings being red con was borked.
  4. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Last night in "Skyshrine: Betrayal in the Underdepths", Belkreiz Blazeclaw was wiping the dungeon floor with our raid. We have been killing him easily for several weeks, and we don't know what's changed.
    The people with the curse stopped casting, no one cured the curse. All other detrimentals were cured promptly. We'd get either to the first or second spawn of adds then WHAMMO! giant huge hits of death.
    I can't see why we were dying. Same people, same strategy, very different outcomes.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

You're not uber enough to run Reckless while tanking EM-UD, regardless of what all your uber buddies keep telling you or controversially to reading how easy it is from the flammers. Follow the scripts and it will be fine.
  6. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Isn't combustion the fail condition?
  7. ARCHIVED-TheGeneral Guest

Yes, combustion only hits if you do not cure the elemental detriments.
  8. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

I was in the raid with Sigdrifa and I can confirm that everything was cured promptly including the elemental. Maybe we were just unlucky and it was majorly bugged and wasn't registering.