GU 60 and necromancer

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Triste-Lune, Apr 28, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Triste-Lune Guest

Conjuror
    • Enhance: Heal Servant now also grants 1% Crit Bonus to Heal Servant per rank.
    • Enhance: Crystal Blast now also grants 1% Crit Bonus to Crystal Blast per rank.
    • Enhance: Ice Storm now also grants 1% Crit Bonus to Ice Storm per rank.
    • Enhance: Earthquake now also grants 1% Crit Bonus to Earthquake per rank.
    • Enhance: Shattered Earth now also grants 1% Crit Bonus to Shattered Earth per rank.
    • Enhance: Petrify now also grants 3% Crit Bonus to Petrify per rank.
    Necromancer
    • Lifeburn no longer has an immunity timer.
    • Enhance: Pandemic now also grants 2% Crit Bonus to Pandemic per rank.
    • Mortality Mark no longer reduces stamina and now reduces max health by 0.9% at Apprentice and 1.6% at Master.
    • Enhance: Mortality Mark now modifies the health reduction instead of the stamina reduction. At rank 5 and Master, Mortality Mark reduces the target's max health by 2.2%.
    GU 60 is on Test.
    removal of lifeburn immuninty for ... well no reason cause well no guild has 2 necro in a raid.
    increase of 2%critbonus on pandemic... LOL not even in the casting rotation but maybe if i have a downtime i might cast it now.
    Also Conjuror get critbonus on all their spell via aa while we dont (well pandemic does but it s not part of any good necro spell rotation). Keep in mind that conjuror have they mythical increasing the spell dmg by 10% already and their TSO endline give em 10%spell dmg aswell as critbonus while necro have dot dmg increase overtime and only 5%spell dmg and critbonus from out TSO endline. Lifeburn still cant crit or is still at a 4:1 ration when it should be restored to 5:1.
    UT still doesnt do as much for necro as for other class due to DoT tick artificial cap and spell dbl attack from time compression is still better used on any other mage due DoT mechanism.
    Go discuss cheer or QQ in the in testing forum.
  2. ARCHIVED-StPatrick Guest

Removal oif Lifeburn immunity - is actually a nice thing. Very useful in PQ and pickup raids - happened to me many times when I couldn't cast Lifeburn because other necro already did it. Occassionally happened in groups as well, when there was another necro in a group.
  3. ARCHIVED-hazazal Guest

Yeah this is lame they get ruese allready on there spells wich we dont now cb to them and we dont awsome!