GU 105: A Stitch in Time - February 13, 2018

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxxlyy Community Relations

GU105: A Stitch in Time is almost here! On February 13, this packed new update will bring the new Tradeskill Signature quest line, a new Public Quest, and a new Familiars season to Norrath!
    [IMG]

Tradeskill Signature Quest Line
    After a hard fought battle in Molten Throne, the adventurers of Norrath were able to put a stop to the plans of the Tenets of Hate, and destroy their portal into the Plane of Time. Although the planes were saved and that threat has passed, the victory came at an unexpected price.

[IMG]
    It will be up to the skilled crafters of Norrath to avert the new crisis, and help make the multiverse safe once more. Join Druzzil Ro, Varig Ro, and other members of the pantheon of Norrath as they work to stop an emerging danger before it is too late.

You can read more about the new Tradeskill Signature quest line here.

New Public Quest
    The creatures of Hate look upon you and your fellow adventurers and artisans with scorn, wanting nothing more than to devour your mortal souls. You won't fall easily, though, not when equipped with the tools of your trade: swords for some, mining pick for others, beakers for everyone else.

[IMG]
    So gather your mighty force of crafters and warriors, hunters and gatherers, as it will take this combined effort to break through the never ending waves of hatespawn and make it out of the new Shard of Hate Public Quest alive!

Familiars: Season 3
    Familiar Season 3 is here! Along with a whole bushel of new familiars for you to collect, season three also overhauls he way familiars can level.

[IMG]
    With GU105, you'll be able to use new familiars to level your favorites. You can read more about the new familiar leveling system here.

GU105: A Stitch in Time will be coming to Norrath on Tuesday, February 13, 2018! What are you most excited for, Norrathians?
  2. Alittlerusty Member

That dragon with the top hat is to dam cute..:p
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'll say! Though he does kind of remind me of Dr. Facilier in The Princess and the Frog, with all those colors... :-/

I just hope with the new TS signature line going in, the poor Tailors will get more Hides in their harvests... :-/

Uwk
    Karamella and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

then do they plan to put it on TEST today so we have at least 6 days to test it?
    Faeonara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

I believe it should be on test by tomorrow at the latest
  6. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Hopefully we can get orange adorn books through this?
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! :D

Uwk
    Faeonara likes this.
  8. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

How many heroic instances will be involved, if any? I am hoping the answer is none.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen. It'd be a wee bit tricky for 100th level Crafters to be able to test anything if their 10th level Adventurers (has been known to happen) need to have premier raid level gear for the zone. :-/

Uwk
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  10. Missjade New Member

If someone wanted to test it, and doesnt usually play on test, do i have to level a tradeskiller on my own to 100 on test server? or is there some auto leveler there like Beta usually has?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Have to level yourself.
  12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

There are baubles to level on test atm.
  13. Missjade New Member

Yay!! Thanks so much!
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

there is a tradeskill buffer on Test in PoM so go make a level 1 adventurer now and buff your tradeskill it is a good way to test to make sure low level adventures can get through it.
  15. Alenna Well-Known Member

wrong, they have a tradeskill buff bauble you get from a troll in PoM come test it out.
    Rosyposy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Gninja Developer

The majority of zones used in "Stitch in Time" questline are unique to the questline using familiar places from the expansion and prior to tell the story we are trying to tell. Will they be aggro free? Not likely! But, its all doable at any level adventurer as long as you meet tradeskill requirements (Level 100+ ts level)
  17. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

aw come off it already. they've apologized several times over. at least they are putting in a line at all, and better late than never. I, for one, am glad to see it will be soon and am excited to see it, though, I do wish it were a little sooner than erollisi day stuff, but, it'll be there regardless :D
  18. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Will there be faction grinding involved with the trade skill signature quest line?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rhodris like this.
  19. Sanara New Member

Are you guys going to be allowing Guild Gathering NPCs to collect the new harvesting materials yet?
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think what the confusion was, was if Test is like Beta, in that you can just copy over one of your mains (I have a few ;->). And the answer is no, no you can't (think of Test as like EU; another region). But, apparently, you can kick them up now. :)

Uwk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.