Growth items

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Knowitall, Nov 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Knowitall Guest

Im lookin for some items that increase my size....im f2p so i cant use fabled or legendary. Anyone got any info for me?
  2. ARCHIVED-Merodos Guest

Knowitall wrote:
    First you go to google, then you do a search for "male-enhancement".

...Hmmm, not sure there are any f2p methods of doing what you want. If there is a way, it would probably involve an illusion that increases your stature as well as changing your form, then on the options tab of the character window, disable the showing of the illusion, hence only using the increased stature portion of the illusion.
  3. ARCHIVED-Properman Guest

Im not sure what size you are now or why you want to change it but from experience you dont want to be too big. I have an Ogre SK I play and I remember years ago going out of my way to make him smaller. The toon was too big and I had trouble in dunguens. I cant remember extactly what trouble I had ( It was many years ago ) but I do remember it was a size issue.
  4. ARCHIVED-Merodos Guest

I'm not sure if you've explored this option yet, but you can adjust the size of your character using a "shave and a cut" which you can purchase for under 2 gold. Of course, it is limited by the max size your race can achieve and won't do you any good if you already had the size set to maximum when you first created your character.

As to my other option I posted above, if you're not already one of the larger races, you could complete the bone collection for the Petrified Ogre Eye. You will require an ogre bone of any type per use of the eye (the bone will dissapear when the eye is used), the illusion will fade each time you zone, but on the plus side it can be used by f2p accounts.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

IIRC, There is an LON Cloak, a Mystic buff, a Shield Proc and several other ingame items that will do this. Most, if not all, of the items will be either Lego or Fabled and would need to be unlocked once you acquired them.
    Also, IF you're raiding, the ONLY person you want to be oversized if the MT. Everyone else really should be similar size of smaller.
  6. ARCHIVED-Deago Guest

Gnomes created the magical blue pill called "Gnomass" and is sold at the Gnomeland Security pharmacy.