Growf quest for garden?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Elinea, May 5, 2022.

1. Elinea Well-Known Member

The April 12th patch notes stated that we can now do Growf's quests to obtain the garden without doing the prereq's beforehand (which I assume to mean the entire Thalumbra crafting quest line). A new alt I made has done the whole Vetrovia crafting quest line, and has the mount, but I'm still getting the message that I don't meet the requirements to enter Obulous Frontier when I try to travel there. How does one do Growf's quests?

Edit: I hadn't tried the Cae'dal Star, which I'd forgotten about, but this worked. Ignore this now!
    Hartsmith likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

You need to just run there, the zone in is in Jarsath wastes (through the cave close to Kylong zoneline). You zone into the cave complex in Obulus and need to fly to Twark as you don't have any quests done to give you teleport access.
    Just watch out for NPCs in cave, around Nye'Celona and goblins in Twark as they will be all aggro to your low level characters (remember you didn't do any quests to get faction)

You eventually get enough faction with Twark's goblin and Nye'Celona people after 3rd or so Growf quest.

If you are adventure level 110 or so ( or whatever is enough to make everything gray) then no worries.
    Elinea and Hartsmith like this.
  3. Elinea Well-Known Member

I did forget about the tunnels in Jarsath (mostly because I never used them, always used the Twark teleport totem), but thanks for the reminder!

Also, there's a guy who wanders the gardens (Taelonar, has a green feather) who gives you a quest to get you the needed faction to not get killed in the city.
    Breanna and Hartsmith like this.