Grouping question

Discussion in 'Dungeon Maker' started by ARCHIVED-Knowitall, Oct 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Knowitall Guest

I cant seem to find any teams to do DM. I want to buy a green nightmare pegasus....but im gettin no where. I sit sometimes for hours with no team. :( Are there any groups out there that regularly do these? or maybe a channel for it?

Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

IMO it's better to run solo or with only 1 other. (either a mercenary or another player) You just have to find solo-friendly dungeons.
    When you have 3+ people in DM, the difficulty of the mobs rise. Something seems out of whack when you get a group of people trying to run dungeons. A lot of mobs are overpowered in full groups. So yeah, you probablly won't ever see people forming groups to run these for this reason and also because the rewards for doing so are pretty minimal.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Afista wrote:
    I would say overall my toon is grossly underpowered in DM, and the more people I add the more grossly underpowered it becomes.
    Makes the entire experience very borring. It should not take 30s to kill a borring tripple down trash mob. In fact, anything more than one swing for a tripple down is excessive.