Grouping of digits / separators in spell description

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by mR_vAiN, Apr 7, 2021.

1. mR_vAiN New Member

Hello,

can you pls change the spell description with Grouping of Digits / separators?
    example: 307909001290 Vs. 307.909.001.290

I keep reading myself :)

Thx :)
    Finora and SynnikuL like this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

People have asked for that here on the forums many times. Seems like a fairly simple ask but as far as I can recall a dev has never responded or addressed issues with implementing this. It would definitely be a great QOL improvement.
  3. Smashey Well-Known Member

Its been requested for a decade and is even more needed now that tooltips include crit bonus and fervor. Its already done with threat so it should be possible
  4. Igochan Active Member

Yes, yes, yes. Please. Add it.
    SynnikuL likes this.
  5. Dustpaw New Member

But if it is added, it would be useful to be able to choose the default separator. Not all players will be used to dot-separators between thousands for example. It would need (at the very least) None, dot, comma.

It would widen the space taken by these messages on screen however.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Despite the fact I'm used to commas, I honestly would not care if they used dots, asterisks, separator lines, or little birds to separate the numbers. It's way way past time to add something. It's such a time waster to have to sit there and count up the digits rather than being able to quickly see.
    Kari and Cisteros like this.
  7. FlyxCutlery New Member

Wouldn't kill them to abbreviate the overhead combat numbers. 1.33B instead of 1,325,120,670
    Finora likes this.