Group/Raid window Bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zhevally, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Since I preorder/beta copied my group and raid window do not work right.
    With my group window, as soon as I zone in to an instance or housing everyone disappeared from my group window. However if I am standing on top of someone I can still see them. The other people in my group show me as stuck zoning; they can see my familiar but not me when I'm standing on them. If I drop group and get reinvited I reappear for them and everyone pops back up in my group window.

Raid window is even weirder...I can raid invite people and it works fine but as soon as I invite someone to my specific group the rest of the raid window disappears for me. Everyone in those 3 groups still sees me in their raid window. If I kick the person in my group I show as not in a group or raid on my end. I can do another set of raid invites; the people I invite in the 2nd round see me and the other people from the 2nd round in raid. People from the first round of invites still see me as raid leader with everyone from that round in raid. This happens even when I started invites from an overland zone.

Was too long with screenshots in post, so sharing screenshots below.
    Bellamorte likes this.
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

My view after group invite:
    [IMG]

Zyndrix's view:
    [IMG]
  3. Zhevally Well-Known Member

My view after sending a raid invite to Zyndrix and group inviting Fayalillie:

[IMG]

Raid window of the toon I raid invited
    [IMG]
    However both Zhevally and Fayalillie appear out of raid in the guild hall to Zyndrix(names in purple rather than green above the toon).
    For Fayalillie Zhevally appears in raid and Zyndrix appears out of group.
    On Zhevally both toons appear in raid.

Here's where it gets weird, this is after I kick Fayalillie from group and then raid invite them:
    On Zhev's screen(Fayalillie sees the same thing).
    [IMG]
    Raid window for Zyndrix:
    [IMG]
    Looking at toons in the guild hall again and name colors: Zhevally sees Fayalillie and Zyndrix as in raid; Fayalillie only sees Zhevally as in raid and Zyndrix sees neither as in raid.

Calling to the guild hall after that, changes the raid window so Zhev and Zyndrix both see raid as Zhev g1 leader and Zyndrix g2 leader. Fayalillie now sees this:
    [IMG]

Both toons now appear out of raid in guild hall based on name colors for Fayalillie. Zyndrix only has Zhev as in raid. Zhev has both as in raid. (However zhev is actually visible to Fayalillie despite showing as zoning the guild window).

Both these things are only happening on the one toon (Zhevally on Maj'dul); other toons on the same account are fine.
    Bellamorte likes this.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Find one of your other characters that their UI is working and load their UI? /load_uisettings
    Maybe it will fix your issues, albeit having to clean up and re-set things the way you like them. Good luck!
  5. Zhevally Well-Known Member

It's not a UI bug though...it's literally impacting what other toons on other computers see on their screens. Something is going on with the game where it is having trouble flagging what group/raid I'm in and/or my actual location(other people seeing me as stuck zoning in the group window and seeing my familiar but not me when I'm standing in front of them), really not sure. Not being able to start raids in annoying.
    Also I can get locked to the game thinking I'm in a group when I'm not, even after relogging. (I logged to beta, and then another toon on live and then back to Zhevally and they were still locked as in group, preventing me from being invited to a group) Was fixed via joining a raid and then leaving(noting that whole raid had to disband afterwards cause it was bugged out).
    I can be in a raid, and then when people drop from a group/raid I was in earlier it drops me from my current raid.

Being able to be in two raids at once is kind of cool, but all the issues are very very annoying. I literally can not form a raid. (Even if I avoid inviting someone to my group so my raid window doesn't drop I am incapable of moving people between other raid groups because it tells me everyone is in combat, when they are all sitting in the guild hall doing nothing, but still can't form a raid if I can not invite someone to my group and remain in raid on my screen).
    Xianthia likes this.
  6. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Server reset kicked whatever ghost of me was running around and causing this bug. So good now.
    Xianthia, Taled and Schmetterling like this.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

Awesome, glad to hear it Zhev!