Group of 3

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ginix, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Ginix New Member

So two of my buddies and me decided to check out EQ2 on a live server. We are just now getting level 105+ & I'm starting to get worried that one of us will constantly have to quest/instance alone since this online game apparently isn't three player friendly.

I'm not 100% that is the case which is why I'm posting here to see if we're in for a bumpy road ahead if the 3 of us are trying to play together.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Sure you can! Just means you cant do solo dungeons unless you take turns staying out. Just relax, have fun and play. If you want, look for a casual guild so that you can make more friends and make a full group to run stuff together! Good luck!
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Most of the heroic content can be done with three players as you gear up. It might be a bit slower, but I bet you can manage if you do something like: Monk, Illy, Warden.
    Siren likes this.
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

And there's always LFG for one more peep if you need it.
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

*hint* Take anyone willing to go, even if they aren't the best dps. Sometimes you can make a friend that way... and this game is soooo much more fun with friends! New or old ones!
    Juraiya, Seefar, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Addendum: If you do happen to get someone truly awful in a PUG, put them on your friend list with a note explaining why they were bad so you don't do it again!
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Or help them to get better, if they are willing to listen and learn. No one knows it all, despite how they act on these forums!
    Juraiya, Siren, Seefar and 5 others like this.