Greetings..

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-neriko, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-neriko Guest

Hi all,

Instead of bothering all the talented artists on this section of the forum, i've decided to post what i need here. That being said, i hope to find someone who can assist me :)

I'm looking for two signatures (Two of the same design but for two different toons, one being a Dirge and the other a defiler) I can supply screenshots of the two characters and additional information such as the server and character names.
    I've recently started to recruit for my guild on Kithicor and i'm looking for a simple, yet effective banner for the guild website (Guildportal) One to just display the name and server of our guild with a suitable background.
    I've tried the above myself but it became apparent that i am not the most creative person in the world <wink>
    If your interested in helping me, please send me a PM and i'll provide anything you require :)

Thank You,
    Neriko
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

This thread is all you need. [IMG] Just pick one artist who's currently taking requests and follow the instructions in their sig thread to provide them with all the information they require.
  3. ARCHIVED-neriko Guest

Hehe, Thanks.

I saw the thread but i wasn't sure about asking, seemed abit 'rude' i guess :)
    Afterall, people do this as a bonus thing to help fellow players.
    Will take a look and send one of them a PM.
    Thanks Seagoat.
    :D
  4. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

its not rude at all hun, thats why we make these threads. :)
    Its actually more trouble if someone posts a general request, because multiple artists might choose to make a sig only to have one selected for use, and the others who put in the effort did so for nothing. :)